NaNoWriMo

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: NaNoWriMo

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Silverhart wrote:
LightningAsuna wrote:cool I am very nervous sharing my work that I almost threw up earlier knowing that smore could see it

I know that feeling. You're braver then me. *hides writing under bed where no one can see* I have to edit everything I write at least two times before I even consider sharing it. :lol: I'm a nervous wreck sharing my stuff, so good for you putting it out there!

After sharing 600+ pages of my earlier work, I'm immune to the feeling now. The more you share stuff, the more normal it becomes.

And you shouldn't have been nervous Asuna. I'm not that scary am I? XD
I do have mine on a google document as well. If either of you are interested, I can give you the link. If not, that's fine too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:16 pm

scmarshtacky wrote:
Silverhart wrote:
LightningAsuna wrote:cool I am very nervous sharing my work that I almost threw up earlier knowing that smore could see it

I know that feeling. You're braver then me. *hides writing under bed where no one can see* I have to edit everything I write at least two times before I even consider sharing it. :lol: I'm a nervous wreck sharing my stuff, so good for you putting it out there!

After sharing 600+ pages of my earlier work, I'm immune to the feeling now. The more you share stuff, the more normal it becomes.

And you shouldn't have been nervous Asuna. I'm not that scary am I? XD
I do have mine on a google document as well. If either of you are interested, I can give you the link. If not, that's fine too.

I hold you in high respect, so its a bit more nausiating knowing you have read my first draft.
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

FrighteningAsuna

Postby Silverhart » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Yeah... I can't do that. XP

People always ask "Can I read what you wrote?" and it's like painful flashbacks from school, and being taken aside in 2nd grade to be told "You can't do that in your story. That's wrong. Don't do it again." XD I had evil teachers.They really messed me up I guess. XP

I'd love to see what you wrote scmarshtacky! I mean, I can't guarantee I'll be able to read the entirety of both your stories this month, because I'm ridiculously busy between just regular life and NaNo on top of that. XP I haven't had much time to myself (that hasn't been spent writing) for like, four days. XD I went to the movies to celebrate reaching the halfway point, and that was about it.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Silverhart wrote:Yeah... I can't do that. XP

People always ask "Can I read what you wrote?" and it's like painful flashbacks from school, and being taken aside in 2nd grade to be told "You can't do that in your story. That's wrong. Don't do it again." XD I had evil teachers.They really messed me up I guess. XP

I'd love to see what you wrote scmarshtacky! I mean, I can't guarantee I'll be able to read the entirety of both your stories this month, because I'm ridiculously busy between just regular life and NaNo on top of that. XP I haven't had much time to myself (that hasn't been spent writing) for like, four days. XD I went to the movies to celebrate reaching the halfway point, and that was about it.

You can do whatever you want silver hart! And trust me you are going to have someone read it. If it helps sign a pen name on it and lie (yes lieing is bad but it helps.) to yourself and convince yourself that you are helping (insert pen name.) Get their work read and that they cant be a published author without you.

FrighteningAsuna

Postby SkieNight » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:52 am

LightningAsuna wrote:Limited time only read the amazing literature of Ian Millionel!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1il7 ... sp=sharing

I'll totally check this out Lightning, I sort of glanced over it when I was in history, but It definitely read it. Props to you for being so much braver than myself who has to have someone physically take the computer out of her hands to allow someone to read her writing. You go!

This week is going to kill me... I'm not going to be able to write at all... yay!!! <---- sarcasm....

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:52 am

SkieNight wrote:
LightningAsuna wrote:Limited time only read the amazing literature of Ian Millionel!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1il7 ... sp=sharing

I'll totally check this out Lightning, I sort of glanced over it when I was in history, but It definitely read it. Props to you for being so much braver than myself who has to have someone physically take the computer out of her hands to allow someone to read her writing. You go!

This week is going to kill me... I'm not going to be able to write at all... yay!!! <---- sarcasm....

Well I have moved onto the editing stage. So what you see there might be completely cut.

FrighteningAsuna

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:20 am

Silverhart wrote:I'd love to see what you wrote scmarshtacky! I mean, I can't guarantee I'll be able to read the entirety of both your stories this month, because I'm ridiculously busy between just regular life and NaNo on top of that. XP I haven't had much time to myself (that hasn't been spent writing) for like, four days. XD I went to the movies to celebrate reaching the halfway point, and that was about it.

Here 'ya go. With this link, I think you should be able to comment and edit to your heart's desire. It's unedited for the most part so some stuff is a little rough I'm sure. XD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ABA ... sp=sharing

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:31 am

scmarshtacky wrote:
Silverhart wrote:I'd love to see what you wrote scmarshtacky! I mean, I can't guarantee I'll be able to read the entirety of both your stories this month, because I'm ridiculously busy between just regular life and NaNo on top of that. XP I haven't had much time to myself (that hasn't been spent writing) for like, four days. XD I went to the movies to celebrate reaching the halfway point, and that was about it.

Here 'ya go. With this link, I think you should be able to comment and edit to your heart's desire. It's unedited for the most part so some stuff is a little rough I'm sure. XD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ABA ... sp=sharing

I read some of it but was afraid that my writing would start to sound like yours if I read too much...

FrighteningAsuna

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:37 am

I don't know if that's a bad thing or good thing, but okay. XD It was just up for you to look at. No one should feel obligated to read it.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 am

scmarshtacky wrote:I don't know if that's a bad thing or good thing, but okay. XD It was just up for you to look at. No one should feel obligated to read it.

I dont like reading while writing because I just switch styles (not intended but it does happen.). it is nothing against your particular writing.

FrighteningAsuna

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion