Dreams/nightmares you've had

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Dreams/nightmares you've had

Postby JuniperGalaxy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Ok this might sound weird but I had this one nightmare where it was a zombie apocalypse during school (prob cause i had just started playing Last of us on this day and whose excited for Last of us 2?) but yea and everyone basically died ;-; yea i got messed up dreams/nightmares lol :?
JuniperGalaxy

Re: Dreams/nightmares you've had

Postby Amanda » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 am

I was around 3-4 at the time, maybe got my dad's influence? But anyway, this was a nightmare. So basically I went to go get some food from the pantry and grabbed a bag of Cheetos. I opened the bag and all the Cheetos were suddenly coming to life and I couldn't get rid of them. Smashing them just brought them back to life, even my last resort, giant scissors(?). Then all the food from my pantry started coming to life and it was a giant massacre. When I had chihuahuas at the time, I chased the food down with these giant scissors and accidentally cut my dog's fur off. I guess I was jumping on the bed or something because my mom told me she had to wake me up XD

I have way more nightmares, especially recent ones about school and Easter?

Another dream was that I was in my ELA class with my friend and we were dressed up as chocolate eggs. I guess the teacher wasn't in the classroom and all the students were also eggs and just sort of piled up in the corner? When the bell was just about to ring my friend and I grabbed our backpacks which everyone stored in this weird closet, which wasn't even in the original classroom to begin with, and we just left. The bell rang and all of a sudden there were these military people with navy suits, gold buttons, sashes, badges, and those golden shoulder things along with white hats? We literally ran past them as they saluted at us and we just totally skipped our 2nd period and headed straight to 3rd. Also note that we were the only ones wearing egg costumes.
xxxshe/her | est | art shop | ©Image
Amanda

Previous

Return to General Discussion