Dreams/nightmares you've had

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Dreams/nightmares you've had

Postby VermontVampyre » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:16 am

Oh man dreams...my dream world is whack. If I'm not having a totally steamy dream about some hunky looking dude I've never even seen in real life... Then its some horribly weird/strange/messed up dream.

Like the other night I dreamed I was a dragon rider on some other world and I became the leader for the group of people and part of that was I had to go do like a native american vision quest thing with my dragon. Well anyways we went North ...no one had gone North for ages for whatever reason. We like Island hopped to a Northern continent finding ruins of buildings all the while. Finally we get to the Northern continent and get attacked by 2 wild dragons...and get rescued by humans who have been fighting the dragons for ages. Turned out hundreds of years before the dragon riders had lived on the northern continent but some petty ruler had run them off and then the wild dragons got totally totally ticked and went on a rampage. I woke up when I was trying to convince the rest of the riders to help the Northern continent.

Worst dream I have recently had? I had some creppy dream where my bf, 2 sons, bf's parents and (weirdly) my brother were all living in a house that was close to an old abandoned insane asylum. My brother had a bedroom in the basement (though it had first floor sized windows). In his bedroom there was a closet. Well in the dream he called me and my bf down and asked us to check out something weird he found. It was a ...tunnel...from his closet to an old like lockerroom/shower at the abandoned asylum. It totally freaking creeper me out in dream so I told him to block his closet and we went upstairs to our dining room for dinner. At the table I kept looking scared to the basement door and then I woke up totally freaked out like there had been blood or a monster....but there wasn't? Like literally the worst bit about the locker/shower was it was dirty, dank,dingy, and covered in mold XD

Worst recurring dream I have is driving on a bridge that has no guardrails that goes styraight over the ocean. Sometimes I'm the driver sometimes not (though in RL I don't drive). Most of the time I drive off the edge (depending how many cars have done it before me that either means a watery plugs...or landing on a half submerged stack of other cars). The few times I got all the way to the end it just literally led to an area to loop around and drive back over ;-; I haven't had this dream very often since getting out of Foster Care...but during my 8 years in Foster Care it was at least every 6 months I would dream it.
Hey guys I'm new! Let's be friends :D
VermontVampyre

Postby valiant-quest » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I have a lot of nightmares in which I'm being stalked by people with knives. :|

I also have some dreams in which I'm just randomly floating in space (I can still breathe for some reason) and I can see stars and constellations and planets that probably don't really exist.
Those dreams are really relaxing and cool
valiant-quest

Postby carmel » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:55 pm

I had a terrible dream that my mother was shot right in front of my eyes, three times before the bullet went through her heart. I woke up crying, it was a terrible dream. What really bothered me the most was that, when the person who shot her missed her heart, I was disappointed. I remember asking myself in that dream how pathetic it was that they missed. I love my mother dearly, this was such an awful dream :c
carmel

Postby valiant-quest » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:11 pm

Last night I had a dream in which Venus exploded.
valiant-quest

Postby koalaplushie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:44 am

Last night I had a dream that one of my teachers at school was teaching me and my younger sis about fires and he was talking about those silver things that shoot out water when there is a fire and hes like "oh ya idk why people have them normally they dont help at all" then the alarms started going off and there was smoke rising up the stairs and I tried to get out but the door wouldnt open. Then I woke up and I was so scared I couldnt move for a bit. I also couldnt go back to sleep either and it was like 6 ;-;
koalaplushie

Postby Sphye » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:10 pm

I dreamt that some sort of French Revolution-esque event happened in the United States. I think the dream started off with divides between my extremely conservative grandmother and some friend of hers that she was planning on bringing for thanksgiving, which conflicted with the diversity of the other company we had. The feeling of being unable to share so many things with someone who seemed to be an "outsider" morphed into an overnight plot to... do something? There was an organization called the Red Triangle, and speaking about them with anyone who wasn't part of their plan was taboo, lest someone try to stop it or hurt those involved. I don't remember what exactly happened, but there were cracks in the earth and water everywhere, and a red-tinted light to the whole thing. The goal of it, presumably, was to just hard-refresh things through chaos.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby despair » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Last night I had a dream that made me wake up crying.

I was walking around the school, seeing all the students in my year, and some people who are 'friends'? I didn't know whether not people at school like me or not, as they usually ask me to go away and hang around other people.
Anyway, I was wandering around, and everyone was COMPLETELY ignoring me. They didn't even look at me, they looked strait through me. I kept standing infront of people, waving and flapping my arms infront of them, but they still didn't see me. They were all laughing and talking. I was crying, I was so desperate to get them to see me, but they didn't. Then I turned around and walked away.
Then they saw me, and started laughing, then they stopped laughing when they ran out of breath and ignored me again. I came over and tried to get their attention, but people ignored me again.
For the whole nightmare I was walking around trying to get people's attention, but nothing worked. I just kept crying, desperate for someone to notice me, but nothing worked.

Maybe this dream means something? Maybe it's telling me that these people would rather me not be there? Maybe it's telling me how I feel about school.

This was unusual though, in most of my dreams/nightmares are set in school and everyone's so nice to me! This was the first time people were mean to me.

But looking back, there is quite a lot of evidence that people may not want me around, usually people tell me to go away or just talk to their friends and I'm just there at the side listening in on their conversations. A lot of my dreams tell me something, like how happy I would be to be a part of things, or warn me of a disaster.

Like that one dream where I watched my friends mess around in a swimming pool, teasing a killer wail, only for them to get eaten by it right before my eyes, a few days later those friends told me to go away and said they don't like me.

My dreams tell me a lot, and hopefully they're helping me with my life instead of destroying my nights rest.
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
♪♪#4284 / any pronouns
mostly inactive
cs | fr | gl

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
despair

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:52 pm

A few nights ago I died in my dreams. I didn't actually know it was possible, because usually you wake up right before you end up dead, but maybe I was sleeping too deeply to wake up in time. I don't remember the circumstances that led me to be where I was, but I was killed with a knife, and within the dream I knew that I had died. I woke up after that with a "wow, did that just happen? That was weird" sort of feeling.

I guess with all of this, I can confirm without a doubt that dying in your dreams does not equal death in the real world.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby muriel » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:28 pm

I had a dream last night that all my villagers in FurVilla died somehow?
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby SunaTheWolf » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 pm

I had a very elaborate dream about saving my cat from the airport?
Like they wouldn't let me take her home after my flight was cancelled, and were going to ship her out. But it was the wrong destination because they got the cards mixed up?
It was detailed, and long, and very odd.

I have extra montly and event pets to trade. Feel free to send me a trade for anything in my trade groups. ^^
I do have some baubles available for trade.

Dragon Cave Flight Rising Chicken Smoothie MagiStream Pokefarm Valley of Unicorns
Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion