Most Embarrassing Moment As A Child?

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Child?

Postby scarlett » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:55 pm

This topic is just about the most embarrassing thing(s) you did as a little kid.

Rules:

1. If you did something inappropriate as a child, please don't post it. Just keep it PG on here.
2. I will certainly not accept any bullying on this topic. Things happen, and everyone has an embarrassing moment in their lives.
3. Have fun!

Okay, I guess I'll tell one embarrassing thing I did as a kid;

When I was a toddler, my dad took my brother and I grocery shopping. At this period of time, my brother and I were the worst of enemies; we couldn't go a day without fighting and/or breaking something. So, as my dad went into the wine section, I shoved my brother into this section of stacked wine bottles and the whole thing shattered. Wine spilled everywhere, and broken glass was all over the floor.
My dad literally took us home and locked us in our rooms after spanking the both of us :?
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Child?

Postby Magnus » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:23 am

Okay..

So in first grade we had a choir concert for christmas (Required lol) and they took photos of us before we began singing. Well, it just so happened that I was 'digging for gold' (Ew, right?) right as they took the photo.

So, to this day, if you look in the old school yearbook you can see me. Diggin' for gold. My family will never let this down, and they jokingly tease me before every concert or competition I go to lol

Ugh, I was a gross kid.

*shudders* The dark days
Magnus

Postby scarlett » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:21 am

NepetaLeijon wrote:Okay..

So in first grade we had a choir concert for christmas (Required lol) and they took photos of us before we began singing. Well, it just so happened that I was 'digging for gold' (Ew, right?) right as they took the photo.

So, to this day, if you look in the old school yearbook you can see me. Diggin' for gold. My family will never let this down, and they jokingly tease me before every concert or competition I go to lol

Ugh, I was a gross kid.

*shudders* The dark days

That must have been really embarrassing for you. I feel bad that you have to see that every time you look back in that yearbook.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Feather » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:25 am

Haha, where do I begin?

When I was younger....

I was at the mall with my mom. She said if I was good, she would take me to the toy store. So I tried to be good. When my mom had to go in a store that was right next to the candy store.... oh I couldn't resist! I ran in the candy store stuffing my face with chocolate >.< Then I ran out of that store like a crazy person! My mom found me and- well, it lead to a spanking with no Dora (the TV show) for a week. Also.... the bill from the candy store. :D

Well, that's one of my stories! (True Story :D)
Hi there! I'm Feather! I love trades! I play Chicken Smoothie and sometimes Animal Jam :). If ya ever need anything, just PM me~! Ta Ta for now :D
Feather

Postby scarlett » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Feather wrote:Haha, where do I begin?

When I was younger....

I was at the mall with my mom. She said if I was good, she would take me to the toy store. So I tried to be good. When my mom had to go in a store that was right next to the candy store.... oh I couldn't resist! I ran in the candy store stuffing my face with chocolate >.< Then I ran out of that store like a crazy person! My mom found me and- well, it lead to a spanking with no Dora (the TV show) for a week. Also.... the bill from the candy store. :D

Well, that's one of my stories! (True Story :D)

I love chocolate. I couldn't blame you.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Return to General Discussion