Hair!

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Hair!

Postby Sany » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:21 am

I'm quite obsessed with my hair, so I got curious about the hair of other people on here!
/totally not sounding creepy or shallow here/

I've got blonde hair that reaches my butt currently and it's really thick and just a lot. I'm not great at hair care, but I spend quite some time brushing it and showering takes ages haha, but I lovd it anyway.

What about your hair? Did you dye your hair in a neat color, or have a cool haircut?

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Re: Hair!

Postby Sphye » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:27 am

Your hair sounds really pretty! I know someone whose hair looks like how you describe yours. ^^

My hair isn't dyed right now, although in the past it's been blue, purple, pink, green, most natural shades, and rainbow. It's currently cut short with a side-undercut. I wish I had a picture without my face showing. ^^' It's a medium-dark brown in color, I think.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Symaro » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:03 am

Short and black. Practicality.

Instruct the children not to dream of toys or sweets.
Instruct them to dream of infrastructure.
Symaro

Postby Scar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:13 am

My hair is naturally curly, about mid-back in length(unless it has been straightened, then it can reach the belt-line of jeans and such) and it is a dark, almost coffee-brown color. Though when wet it looks almost black.
It knots very easily and hates humidity, but a good day and pretty much only after a shower, it looks really pretty.

I use to hate my hair when I was little because it tangled so easily and I thought straight hair was prettier, and well, my four other siblings had blonde, and my two sisters had straight hair. So I was kind of the oddball with dark, curly hair.
However, nowadays, I've grown to love it, and currently I'm working on trying to grow it out even longer.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby qhost » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:26 am

Whew, hair talk! You've found one of my weaknesses haha.

I've had a few different hair colours & styles over the years. Naturally I have very dark brown hair. My hair is naturally thick & grows very quickly, I believe the shortest I've ever had it was shoulder-length. I have a huge admiration for girls who can rock short hair but unfortunately I don't have the face shape for it. Also, I am emotionally attached to my hair, lol.

Back in 2010, I believe, was the first time I had a real haircut/colour. I got a side fringe with blonde streaks, & I loved it. Then in 2011 I went black, still with the side fringe (ahh my emo years). 2012 my hair was faded black/dark brown, I believe that was the first time I got layers. Beginning of 2013 I got more layers (I used to tease it because I was a sceenie weenie haha).

In 2014 I went through quite a few different colours & hairstyles! It was the first time I was able to convince my mum to let me bleach my hair (I did have blonde streaks in '10, of course, but that was very little bleach). For my birthday in May I had my fringe & some of my hair at the front bleached & then coloured pink, purple & blue. I still adore the colours I had then.

In around July '14 I had the faded colours bleached out of my hair, and for the next few months slowly had more & more of my natural brown bleached to blonde. December '14, I went completely blonde with some pink streaks. Then I finally, finally managed to convince my mum & sister-in-law (who also happens to be my hairdresser) to let me go hot pink for Christmas. It was totally rad. I loved my pink hair.

I had to bleach it all out & go back to blonde for school this year so I've been blonde since January. I'm okay with that though, I honestly think blonde suits me better than any other colour.

I'd really love to post some photos if I can find some without my face showing haha.
    Would it be okay to post photos if I covered/scribbled over my face? I'm feeling nostalgic just thinking about my old hair & I'm really curious to see everyone else's hairstyles as well!
---
Boo | she/they | Aus | Artist | Tired
Dreampet: Festive Phoenix

---
qhost

Postby Stanleyjo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:51 am

My hair is naturally straight, and about upper chest length, and is brown. If I get my hair wet it looks dark brown, almost black. In the light it can turn a golden brown, which looks really pretty. ^_^ I no longer have a fringe, but used to. I dont really wear my hair up in ponytails or anything, but occasionally I have plats, but I love to wear headbands and bandanas. c:

╔══════════╗
Female x Nerd x Collector
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
╚═══════════╝
Stanleyjo

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:40 pm

I have long black hair that's scary straight and with medium thickness. ^^ It used to be very short, in a bob right around my shoulders; it's now midway down my back. I once cut my hair short, near the nape of my neck. My favorite haircut was when it was around my shoulder blades and the ends were dyed with blue and purple. Ahh, fun times! I want to dye my hair in either dark blue streaks or in a dip-dye sort of sense. Dark blue/cobalt is such a pretty color.

I also used to have bangs, but now it's more of a side bang/side hair thing. cx
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby pugspie101 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:22 pm

I am a burnett. My hair reaches just bellow my shoulders, and its really thick. I also have natural gold highlights. My bangs are grown out to look like the rest of my hair.
:)
Believe that you can do it
'Cause you can do it you can do it

I believe that everday's a good day when you paint. I believe it'll bring a lot o' good thoughts to your heart

This is your world, you're the creator
Have freedom on this canvas

Let's make some happy little clouds
Let's build some happy little trees

There are no limits here
Just start by believing here <3
~ Bob Ross

Believe that you can do. 'Cause you can do it. You can do it!
pugspie101

Postby dwarjam » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:45 am

my hair is naturally brown, i have a fringe, it's pretty thick and reaches nearly to my hips, i've dyed it quite a lot, right now it's orange and black.
besides black and orange, before it has also been purple, blue, and red.
next i'm planning to dye it entirely orange, i really like orange hair. :>
my hair takes a lot of dye due its longness and thickness, and i really actually wanna cut my hair short.
but the thing is i think i may regret it later, or it wont fit me. my face is generally strange and round and fat, and short hair will make it look more like so.. :v
long hair makes it look kind of better, since my hair covers up half of my cheeks and forehead haha.

ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴛʜ.

- - -
● female ● estonian ● artist ● ISFP ●
deviantARTTumblr
CSFR

dwarjam

Postby Polly44 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm

My hair is obscenely long. Past my butt, as i've had it long...very long for god knows how long- i'll ask my mum in the morning, how long i've been growing it. It's brunette and if it wasn't so long and therefore heavy, it would be curly, but as it's so long and heavy it's pretty straight, except the ends, which curl a fair bit. I don't even know what a fringe is, lol. (I do, obviously, i just mean i haven't had one in years.) It just merges with my hair. Except a tiny bit either side of my face which often curls over in front of my eyes.
It's completely natural, never dyed it, never messed with it really. I have it cut VERY rarely, maybe once/twice a year and even then i have less than a fingers length cut off usually. It takes my mum, like 2 or 3 hours to straighten it, so we've only done that twice i think.
After i bust my shoulder, i had to sit on a chair next to the bath, so my parents (as it took both of them) could wash it for me, as i couldn't do it.
It's so long that when i share a bed with someone, it has to be plaited, as i don't want to suffocate them.

Multiple people have suggested i have it like Princess Leia from Star Wars. As in like two seperate bits wound round either side of my head- is how she has it i think.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Next

Return to General Discussion