Hair!

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Hair!

Postby SunaTheWolf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 pm

This thread is interesting. o3o

Startedraining wrote:I made the mistake of cutting my hair super short and i'm feeling the regret from it. everyone tells me i look so much better with short hair! and i just don't like it. I wanna have super long hair but i let someone talk me into cutting it :<

So sorry that happened! It's never great when you listen to someone else, and don't personally like how it turns out. I'm super adamant on length now myself...
Especially since a couple years back I was trying to grow my hair out, and my hairdresser really wasn't listening to me. My hair ended up shorter before I stopped going to them. It's finally back to where it was so I can go back to growing it out now. My goal is really just mid back.

My hair is a dark brown, that is basically almost black when wet. It hits just below my shoulder blades, and when I let it naturally dry it becomes super wavy. I know if it was shorter it would be massive curls. XD

I had highlights in my early teens, and later on got a red ombre that was really gorgeous. I haven't dyed it since, so my hair just has a naturally progressive lightening from roots to tips. I have been considering dying it again, just been extremely torn on the color. XP

I have extra montly and event pets to trade. Feel free to send me a trade for anything in my trade groups. ^^
I do have some baubles available for trade.

Dragon Cave Flight Rising Chicken Smoothie MagiStream Pokefarm Valley of Unicorns
Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Previous

Return to General Discussion