Fursona thread

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Fursona thread

Postby remnants » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:43 am

I have no idea if this goes in the Discussions board, or the Fans/clubs or the art corner. I'm sorry if I put it on the wrong board. D :

Fursonas
A fursona is an animal (it doesn't actually have to have fur) that represents someone. They can be anthro (walks on two legs) or feral (walks on all legs). Also called 'sona or fursone.

I went on a search and I found out that we don't have a thread for everyone to dump their fursonas into.

I'm not really a "rules" guy but these are important.
- Do not insult other's art or characters.
- Do not steal other's art or characters.
- Do not spam the thread. If you want to start a long conversation or an RP, take it to PM's. It's fine to answer a few posts back and forth, but if you're going to have a huge talk between just two people, PM them.
- No inappropriate images. This means no cursing, sexual references, extreme gore or anything that would violate Eldemore's rules. Keep it PG.
- Do not give out personal information. Don't say things like "my fursona has the same name/age as me". It's okay to have a fursona with the same traits as you, just don't tell us the really personal ones (the ones that crazy strangers on the internet could use to hunt you down).

To start, this is my fursona, Mason.
http://bonebites.deviantart.com/art/til ... -596008606
(Unfortunately, my computer hates images, so you get a link). He is featured in my avatar, if that helps.
He's basically a big demon lion-wolf with a really fluffy, soft mane and a serious coffee addiction. He has a son, which you can also see in his reference.
Mason really enjoys sleeping, though he can also be found drawing, writing, or staring aimlessly at the sky, pondering deep thoughts, such as "what am I doing with my life".
He also loves heavy metal and the occasional walk.

Now it's your turn.
Post a picture, or a link to one, of your fursona and tell us a bit about them.
Have fun.
And don't break the rules. Bad things may happen, such as all of your socks vanishing, or all of your junk food being eaten.
remnants

Re: Fursona thread

Postby Thaliel » Thu May 12, 2016 9:34 pm

I don have a pic, since my drawing skills do nit suffice for that. But my fursona is a cheeta-eagle mix gryphon that has not been named yet, since I only started in the furry community about a year ago.
She's introverted, calm, down to earth and sometimes, just sometimes, a little kinky ;)
Image <-click
Thaliel

Postby remnants » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Thaliel wrote:I don have a pic, since my drawing skills do nit suffice for that. But my fursona is a cheeta-eagle mix gryphon that has not been named yet, since I only started in the furry community about a year ago.
She's introverted, calm, down to earth and sometimes, just sometimes, a little kinky ;)

ooh, she sounds cool : 0

after all this time I have a new "main" fursona although Mason is still on the list
so here's bone
I've had this character for about a year, she's my bebe
she has a lot of traits that I also have, and most of them used to make me really uncomfortable, but I've learned to accept them (mostly because of her, honestly)
anyway, she loves tea, cupcakes, naps, soft music and relaxing. uvu she has social and generalized anxiety and is a dedicated binge-eater
she acts and looks like me so that's cool
here's some things of her
Last edited by remnants on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
remnants

Postby Pixelated_Prophecies » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:39 pm

This is the most recent image I have of my fursona. She's a jackalope and she likes cats, carnivorous plants, vulture culture, bugs, and space. I have some feral drawings of her, but they're a bit old-ish and I don't really like them.
INTP - 5w4 - Chaotic Neutral - Tab for a Cause
"If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough." - Elon Musk
Pixelated_Prophecies

Postby MUTT » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:56 am

I'm Kezra, a Coyote (with markings inspired by my collie Samus, so I sometimes jokingly refer to her as a Colyote)! She's been my sona for wellll over a decade with only minor changes over the years. She's very near and dear to my heart, and I recently designed a Coyote tattoo which is now permafixed to my left shoulder, just about healed. ^^ Check out my sona here: kezra.ml (site is a WIP and probably always will be).
“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” - The Old Astronomer to His Pupil ► Who Am I? ◄
MUTT

Return to General Discussion