Collections

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Collections

Postby Polly44 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:02 pm

TY Beanies. I've been collecting them for years now, since i was a kid. And i have a good few hundred of them though only a few are out on display- namely the Zodiac collection and my favourites. But yeah, got boxes full of them. The ones from Mcdonalds, buddies, bears, animals of ALL shapes and sizes. But i refuse to buy the new ones and the people ones. I HATE those ones, lol. I buy them in any condition though, so some of them are a bit.....iffy, heh. I also don't buy them as often as i used to. Came home from carboots with like 4/5+ of them sometimes, but not so much these days. Partly because i don't find many i don't already have mind.

I've also had my mums stamp collection off her, though i haven't much added to it, but i just like it for some reason. I used to sorta collect Schleich animals too, but not much these days, though i still have a box full of them.

And books....yeah, i love books. Got a whole bookshelf full and then some. But i can't keep them very easily, so i have to get rid of some every now and again. :( Used to have a ton of the "Animal Ark" books. I loved those, but i only have my favourites now. Still have all the "My Secret Unicorn" books mind.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Pixelated_Prophecies » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Bones, feathers, and shed skins. I have a lot of mouse bones, some chicken feathers, shed snake skins, and a shed cicada skin. I want to get some bones that aren't mouse bones, though.
INTP - 5w4 - Chaotic Neutral - Tab for a Cause
"If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough." - Elon Musk
Pixelated_Prophecies

Postby Please Deactivate » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 pm

I used to collect can tabs. You know, the little tabs that you use to open a can of soda. I don't collect them anymore, however. I would like to start collecting more. I want to collect those little collectible things you can find at stores like Wal-mart, such as trading cards, limited edition toys, etc. I'm not so sure about it though. Collections could have a lot of value in the future or they could be useless. I guess either way it would benefit me, since collections are nice to look at and admire.
Please Deactivate

Postby Watch Crow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:42 am

I collect crystals! The crystals I collect range from smoky quartz to labradorite, but my prized crystal is a rutilated quartz :o it was super expensive and i love it to death x3 I want to start collecting bones and jewelry too
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Postby Startedraining » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Watch Crow wrote:I collect crystals! The crystals I collect range from smoky quartz to labradorite, but my prized crystal is a rutilated quartz :o it was super expensive and i love it to death x3 I want to start collecting bones and jewelry too

Wow! That sounds so cool~

I think I'd like to start collecting different kinds of flower seeds for a garden, but I have no room for it :c
Collecting bones sounds really cool, I wish I could do that cx
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby scarlett » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 am

i have a collection of old pieces of sheet music i used to play, with pieces from beginners' level and advancing.
    it's nice to look back on what i used to think was difficult and feel somewhat accomplished that i've moved on.
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Dia. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:09 pm

I've got so many Breyer horses >.< I've cut back on buying, but I haven't/won't sell them lol. Now I just get the Christmas traditional each year c:

I've also started a collection of anything hedgehog as well without meaning to.. and my friends/family are totally enabling it.
Dia.

Postby Amanda » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:11 am

I use to collect designer pencils. It was pretty strange, especially for my past self as a kindergartener. I'm pretty sure that I had lost the whole bag of them when I moved :c

Meanwhile, I'm starting to collect tiny pencils :p
xxxshe/her | est | art shop | ©Image
Amanda

Previous

Return to General Discussion