Hello ^-^

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Hello ^-^

Postby Oshawott8888 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Hey! I just joined Eldemore a few minutes ago, I'm Osha! I saw some things about this game on a different game called Chicken Smoothie, and finally decided to check it out! From what I've gathered, the forums look pretty similar!
Is anyone willing to tell me the basics or anything? I noticed there were adopts, do they grow/are there monthly adopts/outcomes like chicken smoothie ^^? Thanks for anyone who decides to help out :>
Oshawott8888

Re: Hello ^-^

Postby Mira » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:00 am

Hello Oshawott8888!

Welcome to Eldemore. My name is Mira, I'm here to greet you, and give you some advice about the site and it's layout.

Below are some links that can help you learn about Eldemore.

I'm sure you will find around your way easy, but if you ever come up with a question about anything feel free to PM me anytime.

I wish you a lot of fun with collecting pets and chatting with other Eldemorians. :)

Mira

Postby Sphye » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 am

Welcome to Eldemore, Oshawott8888! It's nice to meet you. ^v^

The pets that you've adopted will grow over the course of a month, much like CS, yes. You can check out the Codex to see what sorts of creatures have been released in the past. You can also add pets to your wishlist from there, either by manually selecting your favorites or by going to Codex > Wishlist > "Autofill Wishlist". Under the "Lore" section of the Codex, you can read a little bit about the different creatures you can adopt if you feel like it!

If you have any questions, feel free to send a message to me, Mira, or another member of our staff at any time!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Oshawott8888 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:00 am

Thank you so much to the both of you! I did figure out the Codex before this, since this site's basics seem a lot like Chicken Smoothie ^-^ I'll be sure to check out all the threads Mira sent too ^-^
Oshawott8888

Postby ChocolateKittens » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Welcome Oshawott8888!!!! I also found out about Eldemore from Chicken Smoothie, and I Eldemore is definitely has a pretty similar layout, which really helped me get use to navigating the site! Anyway, I hope you have a ton of fun here!
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Return to Introductions