Hey There!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Hey There!

Postby Adstrum » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi! I'm Adstrum, but you can call me Skylar if you find it awkward to call me by my user. I may not be on that much, given how I'm still in school.

A few things about me, uh, my favorite color is blue, my favorite bands are Three Days Grace and Mayday Parade (save the edgy kid comments pls), and I'm in high school. I'm joining here to have a fun time and mess around with breeding sims, as I'm really interested in games like them. I have a few dogs and cats, so if you ever want to hear fun stories of what a German Shepard gets up to when she gets left home alone and how she's scared of a seven pound cat, or the riveting tale of Simon the tailless grey Garfield, let me know, ha.
Adstrum

Re: Hey There!

Postby carmel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Hey, Adstrum! Welcome to Eldemore :D

Please do share your stories about your mighty and tough German Shepherd dog. We'd love to hear it!
You definitely will have a great time on Elde. Hope to see you around the forums!
carmel

Postby Mira » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:15 am

Hello Adstrum!

Welcome to Eldemore. My name is Mira, I'm here to greet you, and give you some advice about the site and it's layout.

Below are some links that can help you learn about Eldemore.

I'm sure you will find around your way easy, but if you ever come up with a question about anything feel free to PM me anytime.

I wish you a lot of fun with collecting pets and chatting with other Eldemorians. :)

Mira

Postby Seasons » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Welcome to the game
May Your Dreams become in your favor!
Seasons

Return to Introductions