hello!!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

hello!!

Postby pekopekoyama » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:56 pm

hey! i came here from chickensmoothie (as i see many others have as well) and i have the same username there! this site seems pretty awesome but also a bit hard to navigate. any help would be appreciated, thank you!!!
pekopekoyama

Re: hello!!

Postby Sphye » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Welcome to Eldemore, Pekopekoyama! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

It looks like you've already adopted your October monthly pets, so you've got the "Adopt" tab covered unless any special releases are announced. The "News" tab will glow white if there are any unread updates, so make sure to check that once in a while and you'll be set to go. You can view the pets that you already own from your "Homestead" tab, as well as create groups to organize them if you feel like it. The "Codex" tab serves as an archive and collection of bits of lore about the world of Eldemore. You can create a wishlist of pets you'd like to trade for there! The Trading Post is most useful to see when you have a new trade, when it will show a glowing number to indicate how many unseen trades or trade notifications are waiting for you. The "Forum" tab and "Eldsonas" tabs are fairly stand-alone, so you don't need to use any of the other tabs to use them fully. The "Bazaar" is the site's premium-currency store, where you can spend baubles if you have them.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I hope to see you around!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello pekopekoyama!

Welcome to Eldemore. My name is Mira, I'm here to greet you, and give you some advice about the site and it's layout.

Below are some links that can help you learn about Eldemore.

I'm sure you will find around your way easy, but if you ever come up with a question about anything feel free to PM me anytime.

I wish you a lot of fun with collecting pets and chatting with other Eldemorians. :)

Mira

Postby Seasons » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Welcome to the game
May Your Dreams become in your favor!
Seasons

Return to Introductions