Hello!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Hello!

Postby yazoothefallen » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:51 pm

Greetings all! I just realized I never did post an introduction when I joined, even though I thought I had. Oops! Considering I just realized this, I figured it's better to do it late rather than never!

You may call me Yaz, Yazoo, or whatever you guys feel like. x3 I also have an account on CS, though I haven't been very active there lately other than grabbing pets as they come out. I enjoy pet sites such as this and CS because I love the creativity of the artists and I can't wait to see the next pets that are released. My hobbies are roleplaying, drawing, and playing video games such as Dragon Age, The Sims, Pokemon, World of Warcraft, and various others along those lines. I'm rarely talkative on forums due to my anxiety, however, but I'll pop into the trades section, and I do enjoy a good roleplay every now and then, so I may pop in there as well if I'm feeling brave enough.

I don't really know what else to say here, so I'm sorry if this introduction is a little short.
yazoothefallen

Re: Hello!

Postby Lucikan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Hello it's nice to meet you! I love Pokemon and The Sims too! ^^
Lucikan

Re: Hello!

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:02 am

Hello yazoothefallen!

Welcome to Eldemore. My name is Mira, I'm here to greet you, and give you some advice about the site and it's layout.

Below are some links that can help you learn about Eldemore.

I'm sure you will find around your way easy, but if you ever come up with a question about anything feel free to PM me anytime.

I wish you a lot of fun with collecting pets and chatting with other Eldemorians. :)

Mira

Return to Introductions