New member...

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

New member...

Postby KupferudelWolf » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 am

I hope this is the correct place.

Hello! I'm a new member, of course. I see that this site is somewhat new...about a year old, right?

Anyway, I can't wait to meet some other members!
KupferudelWolf

Re: New member...

Postby Jendalie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:03 am

Welcome, we hope that you enjoy the site!

We officially opened Eldemore about 2 weeks ago. (:
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby KupferudelWolf » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Oh! Wow! So, I'm...one of the first members in a way? I'm member number 323...sweet XD

Anyway, trading does not seem to work on my phone, probably because it uses JavaScript. Is there an HTML setting for it? If not, I'm afraid that I won't be able to trade often, as I am rarely connected to the Internet on my PC...hmm...

The pets look cute so far, though! Have any fully grown yet although the site opened less than a month ago?
KupferudelWolf

Postby Jendalie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 pm

The trading system was recently implemented. We are currently working out some issues with it and trying to get it to work on certain browsers.

A few pets have reached their final stages. Please visit feel free to visit this thread to keep track of outcome growths for August: http://www.eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21

We keep the thread up to date with each stage growth.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Saren » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:46 am

Hey CrimsonWolfTail! I've seen you around CS, I think. Do you have the same username there? If so, I'm Shaded with Patience there x
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Grengirl » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm Grengirl, here and on CS, I'm still looking around and am excited to see the site growing by the day! I will be becoming more active on here in the future. In the mean time I will try to visit every day for a little you can PM me with just about anything, sometimes I get chatty! I have aquierd knoledge in the field of the paranormal and many related aspects and I have an interest in wicca and other pagan practices. I also lke to Rp in the threads semi-litish would be nice as I'm not the best speller I'm not too fusy about others spelling either. :) I gues thats enough so that you all know a little about me. I look forward to meeting many of you, and hopefull maby a few of you will become new friends too.
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining,
This icy force, both foul and fair,
Has a frozen heart worth mining. ~ Ice Traders

Hoarding all Owls

Please feel free to send me tradesMe on CS and My Scroll
Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Postby Distortionist » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Grengirl wrote:I'm Grengirl, here and on CS, I'm still looking around and am excited to see the site growing by the day! I will be becoming more active on here in the future. In the mean time I will try to visit every day for a little you can PM me with just about anything, sometimes I get chatty! I have aquierd knoledge in the field of the paranormal and many related aspects and I have an interest in wicca and other pagan practices. I also lke to Rp in the threads semi-litish would be nice as I'm not the best speller I'm not too fusy about others spelling either. :) I gues thats enough so that you all know a little about me. I look forward to meeting many of you, and hopefull maby a few of you will become new friends too.

Welcome! Maybe it would be more beneficial to post this in the Introductions thread? More people would see it <3 I'm sorry if this is out of line. :D
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Kido Tsubomi » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Hiya Crimson! Villo, is that you? (Origin?) The username sounds familiar. XD

Anywho, I'm Max. ^^ Or Maxifernous. Whichever you prefer.
Image----
Kido Tsubomi

Return to Introductions