I'm new!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

I'm new!

Postby Saren » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:55 am

So, I'm Shaded with Patience on CS. Hey :)

Anyways, what are each species called? I want to create groups for each species but it's really unclear. That's my main question at the moment x
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Re: I'm new!

Postby Azure23 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:18 am

Welcome to the site Valkyrie!

Be sure to read the rules that are found here!

Here are the current outcomes of this month and the list the names of each species that are available this month so you know what the creatures you just adopted are called. ^^

If you are really curious about the details of each species and everything about Eldemore, this is the Lore Topic! It will help you get familiar about the places and species of Eldemore. ^^

Groups can be accessed in your homestead by clicking the Manage Groups button.

Again, welcome to the site, Valkyrie! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. We would love to help you out. :3
For Trade!

[Only missing one more page of WL! I have FR Kickstarter stuff and CS Rares/VR for Trade!

Also, I have a pretty much a full time job, so it might take a bit for me to respond!

I use they/them pronouns. Thank you!
]
[My DeviantArt]
Azure23

Postby Saren » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 am

Thanks for the help! :) I've skimread the rules already but I'll take another look x
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Vlad » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:21 am

Hello and welcome! ;)
I'm new here aswell, infact, we're all new here, minus the beta testers!

I'm pretty sure I'm the most passionate about rats here, and if you aren't already, I bet I can convince you that they're better than hamsters! :lol:
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Saren » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:53 am

Haha, I think I saw you suggesting a rat lineart somewhere :) hey! Well personally I like cats-I have two. But some friends of mine have rats and they're really quite sweet. I think their names are Fred and George.
My suggestion for the site would be more glasswork dragon linearts!
Also, I saw something about customs from CS. How would I get a custom? (Bearing in mind that I'm relatively new there as well, so I don't exactly have the Black Advent)
Saren

Postby Jendalie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:00 am

Valkyrie wrote:Haha, I think I saw you suggesting a rat lineart somewhere :) hey! Well personally I like cats-I have two. But some friends of mine have rats and they're really quite sweet. I think their names are Fred and George.
My suggestion for the site would be more glasswork dragon linearts!
Also, I saw something about customs from CS. How would I get a custom? (Bearing in mind that I'm relatively new there as well, so I don't exactly have the Black Advent)

We are no longer releasing customs. Those who have them either won them or were gifted them when we had the Rune/Elkrin adoptable threads on CS.

The only way to get a custom now would be if an Admin/artist gifts them to someone.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Saren » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 am

Oh, okay, that's fine :) will more of the Glasswork Dragon and Elkrin linearts be released?
Saren

Postby Jendalie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:34 am

Yes, they will be available in the upcoming store next month.
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Saren » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:49 am

Ah. And does the store involve real money?
Saren

Postby Jendalie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 am

Yes it does. The ancients and glassworks will only appear in the store.

Members who join this month get a free ancient as a grand opening gift and the beta testers got 2 free glassworks for the work they did to help us open.
Jendalie
Administrator

Next

Return to Introductions