I'm new!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Re: I'm new!

Postby Saren » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 am

Okay, I understand :) does this site allow off-site trading? i.e. I give someone a pet on CS and they give me a glasswork dragon here?

Also, will the Elkrin be released as a normal adoptable? They're my favourite so far, along with direwolves and glassworks x
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Jendalie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 am

We do allow off site trading. You are more than welcome to trade between here and other sites such as CS as long as the other site allows it.

Yes Elkrin will be a regular monthly release. I'm still working their new lines, but they should show up next month.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Saren » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 am

Great :) thanks for your help!

EDIT: one last question, how does trading work? I select a group and how to sort it, but it doesn't come up and I can't see a "go" button. Any ideas?
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Azure23 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 pm

For trading, you can either start a trade with a friend in the trading post or you can click a button on a user's profile to start a trade.

On the trading page, you will select a group to trade. Just click a tab and it should have a drop down box of the groups you can select. However, if the groups are greyed out that means you cannot trade with that group because your partner has that group locked.

I hope this makes sense. You really can just play with it and find it out. It's a relatively new feature so it may change in the future.
For Trade!

[Only missing one more page of WL! I have FR Kickstarter stuff and CS Rares/VR for Trade!

Also, I have a pretty much a full time job, so it might take a bit for me to respond!

I use they/them pronouns. Thank you!
]
[My DeviantArt]
Azure23

Postby Nightmare » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:53 am

Hi, I'm Nightmare! (duh) Um, I'm also Shippo Kitsune on CS and DigiGirl on PF. Oh, and I love that pet, Andromeda in your siggy, Azure23! So beautiful!!!! *stares lovingly*
Nightmare

Postby Nightmare » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 am

No love for the newbie............*crawls to corner, sobs*
Nightmare

Postby Distortionist » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Nightmare wrote:No love for the newbie............*crawls to corner, sobs*

Er, you should ost in the intro thread. XD Well, forum now.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Previous

Return to Introductions