Introductions

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Re: Introductions

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:55 am

EldeEavur wrote:Second time here finding my way slowly around this marvelous site. Adopted quite a few animals. Took me by surprise how many there are (like mass adoptions). I'm happy I found the archives to read about them. So much to absorb and decide. :roll:

I do have a few questions. Don't know if I should ask here or not?

I learned about the site from Egg cave. Some one there listed all the games they played including Egg Cave. Eldemore was their favorite so I had to look in to find out why. Artwork is outstanding and the archives is really well written. The list of animals helped me alot. Perhaps I should have looked at the list first but I picked out the animals first.

Welcome to Eldemore EldeEavur. ^^ Rather than asking here, I recommend PMing either myself or any of the other mods or general helpers with those questions. We're always happy to answer them to the best of our ability.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Simple » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:05 am

Hello, I'm Simple. I just joined this site, but I already love it! The animals I've seen so far are really pretty.
I'm not really good with introductions so I'm gonna stop here.
Simple

Postby Coyote » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Simple wrote:Hello, I'm Simple. I just joined this site, but I already love it! The animals I've seen so far are really pretty.

Hi, Simple, and welcome to Eldemore! Your introduction was just fine. ^^
    I hope you have a great time collecting some awesome creatures here. If you have any questions or just want someone to chat with, you're more than welcome to send me a message.
    Until then, good luck with your pet collecting goals!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby KisaWolfz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:19 am

Simple wrote:Hello, I'm Simple. I just joined this site, but I already love it! The animals I've seen so far are really pretty.

Welcome to Eldemore! My name is Kisa.

I hope you will have a really good time with us here. The community is very friendly so please, do not be shy! If you would like to get to know some users I would suggest going to the Forum Games first. Its a good way to open up and learn about others. If you have any questions feel free to message any of the Staff on Eldemore. Or you can always ask on the Site Q&A as someone will respond shortly. However you always can refer to the Beginners Guide and it can answer questions for you, especially on how to get started with the Adoptable pet side of Eld.

I really hope you will enjoy it here in Eldemore with us. If you run into any issues regarding anything always remember to feel free to ask~
KisaWolfz

Postby GummyBunnies » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 am

Hello! You can call me Bunny :3 I initially saw one of the critters here on a different site, and it piqued my interest! I'm a very friendly and kind person, so I'm always willing to have random people talk to me! I hope to make some friends here and have a good time.
GummyBunnies

Postby Shnitzel_ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:29 am

Hi! First time here after coming across this site online. Seems really fun, can't wait to become more familiar with all of the features and the people! x
Shnitzel_

Postby KisaWolfz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:49 am

GummyBunnies wrote:Hello! You can call me Bunny :3 I initially saw one of the critters here on a different site, and it piqued my interest! I'm a very friendly and kind person, so I'm always willing to have random people talk to me! I hope to make some friends here and have a good time.

Shnitzel_ wrote:Hi! First time here after coming across this site online. Seems really fun, can't wait to become more familiar with all of the features and the people! x

Welcome to Eldemore you two! My name is Kisa.

I hope you both will have a really good time with us here. The community is very friendly so please, do not be shy! If you would like to get to know some users I would suggest going to the Forum Games first. Its a good way to open up and learn about others. If you have any questions feel free to message any of the Staff on Eldemore. Or you can always ask on the Site Q&A as someone will respond shortly. However you always can refer to the Beginners Guide and it can answer questions for you, especially on how to get started with the Adoptable pet side of Eld.

I really hope you will enjoy it here in Eldemore with us. If you run into any issues regarding anything always remember to feel free to ask~
KisaWolfz

Postby Purrfect » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Hello everyone, very nice to be here. :) I play another online game called PokéFarm Q, it is a site based on the popular franchise Pokémon. One of the players had one of the pets from this game displayed on their profile, so I thought I'd give this game a try!
Purrfect

Postby Ren » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:21 pm

I've a bit of an old account but only on it now :P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Ren! AKA Lady Phantomhive
Looking for trades 24/7 and every
thing about me is in my profile bio! c:

June 10th ~ Gemini ~ Irish
INFJ ♡ Chaotic Good ♡ Agnostic
She/Her ☁ Female ☁ Hetero
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
.✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Ren

Postby MoonBean2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello I just joined seconds ago I usually play CS but I wanted to try something new!
MoonBean2

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions