Hellooo!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Hellooo!

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:40 am

Hi! I'm bonvoyage! I just joined today and I really like what I see :)
I have adopted the pets and I am looking forward to some growth!
You might have seen me, I also prowl magistream, chicken smoothie, dragon cave [and the forum], taleofdargons [sometimes] silvi's lair and project nyoka.
If you know me on any of those sites feel free to shoot me a PM [or even if you don't XD]
Also, I have a question. I have adopted everything I saw, but where are these gold creatures coming from? I only got green.
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Re: Hellooo!

Postby Skeseth » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:44 am

Hello and welcome!

I know we all hope that you continue to like it here and what you see as the website continues to grow and expand :D

As far as your question, do you happen to mean the gift from today? The green glasswork dragons are special for Benathorn's birthday. The gold ones you may be referring to... These?

The above pet were only given as gifts to the Beta testers during the closed beta stage of the website :)
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Re: Hellooo!

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Yeah, I meant the gold ones. I was curious, because they weren't under outcomes but I kept seeing them.
I can understand this site very well after cs, and I joined in the first open month!
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Return to Introductions