I'm new here

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

I'm new here

Postby revenant » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello! New person here. I go by the same name on CS, and have been there for quite a while. I have a couple questions here, though- when I go to post something, it says my post needs to be approved by a mod. Why, and is there anything I can do about it? Also, certain BBCode seems to not be working when I try to make a signature- it just puts this endless wall of code instead of changing colors and images, et cetera.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Re: I'm new here

Postby Benathorn » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Hello and welcome to Eldemore. All new members must have their first three posts approved so as to combat the multiple spammers that make their way onto our site. Your posts will no longer need approval after your third reply and you will also then be able to post images as well.

As for the signatures, we understand that the wrap around coding is not like CS's. This is to be improved later, and the image ordeal may also be in due part to our three post regulation. You should be out of that soon, however.
Benathorn
Administrator

Re: I'm new here

Postby revenant » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:36 am

Thank you! My signature from CS is too big, so I'll have to make a new one....oh well.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Return to Introductions