Err... hi? I'm new c:

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Err... hi? I'm new c:

Postby foxxwish » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 am

Hi everyone, my name is Foxie and I just registered today. Really excited to meet some people and make new friends! :D
ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Re: Err... hi? I'm new c:

Postby Benathorn » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:42 am

Welcome to the site Foxie, we are happy to have another new member join us and hope you enjoy your stay as our site continues to slowly grow. We just opened only two months ago so the site is still in its open Beta stage. Here are some important rules/links for all new members to look into~

Site/Forum Rules
Trade Rules
Beginners Guide

You may also wish to introduce yourself in the Introductions Thread here as well to meet other users who have joined us recently.

If you have any questions feel free to ask myself, Jendalie or one of the site moderators.
Benathorn
Administrator

Return to Introductions