Hey guys!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Hey guys!

Postby Tempest Rain » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 am

Hello, i'm new around this site and I found it from a cute adoptable in someone's signature who was offsite. The site looks very well-done and I love all the art here c:

I am originally from another site known as ChickenSmoothie and i've seen Jendalie and Benathorn on that site, I never talked to either of them but I didn't realize that they started up such a wonderful site and I can't wait to see it gain popularity ^A^

If there are any new or different forum rules to this forum site i'd love to know about them, and also pets/currency info would be much appreciated

Thanks for listening to my little introduction, I am glad to be a part of a great community like this one, I hope it continues to grow
Tempest Rain

Re: Hey guys!

Postby Benathorn » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Welcome to the site Tempest Rain! We are happy to have more people join us as our little site grows and many users here are from CS as well. As for the forum rules you may look into the links below to help familiarize yourself and also learn about the site in our Beginners Guide. We will be posting our official store up either today or tomorrow, that introduces site currency, so do look forward to that since it will be our first release of rare store pets.

Site/Forum Rules
Trade Rules
Beginners Guide

Also if you wish to know more about the lore and creatures of Eldemore just check this link here~

If you have any questions feel free to ask myself, Jendalie or one of the site moderators. We are all here to help you and each would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Distortionist » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Welcome, Tempest! <3

And Bena, are you serious? Store's almost done? 03o
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:54 pm

A STORE?! No I'm not stalking everything what are you crazy *Makes unintelligible speaking noise and starts shuffling through the depths of brokenness to find money*
cjr09

Postby Tempest Rain » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Thank you so much for the quick links Benathorn c: and i'm glad to see there's going to be a store, I really do think i'll get into this site more once everything is all said and done, I can't wait to see the progress c:

Thanks for all the welcome wishes guys <3 I really appreciate it ^A^
Tempest Rain

Return to Introductions