Eldemore is Taking a Break

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby heyitsJay » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:25 pm

Man this was my childhood lol I just had a random thought today that I should check in to see if they were back but I guess not :') hope they're still working on the renovations bc it I would miss it a lot if it went down for good :(
heyitsJay

Postby saeran » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 am

been a long time since i've checked eldemore... wonder if it'll ever come out of hiatus
icon by bunnychii
saeran

Postby Hisoka » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:34 am

I think its safe to assume this site has been abandoned. No updates in years here or on twitter. I really loved the artwork and lore so I'm sad, but I think its time for me to stop visiting altogether. Its been nice knowing everyone. I enjoyed my time here.
All of my trade groups are WL locked. If you want to trade a current outcome for one of my normal trade groups, send as suggestion with a message stating what you want! =)
ImageImageImage
Hisoka

Postby UntilDaLionsRAWR » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:32 pm

Still holding out hope for this site
Dear world: my name is Ravyn. Why do you have to be so cruel? You've taken my smile away.

But I will tell you this. Despite what you've done....if this were my last day I would make every moment count. You have my smile and my happiness. You will not take my hope.

Current Events:
Seeking Key lime otterling
UntilDaLionsRAWR

Postby mossfire » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:44 pm

It is kinda nostalgic coming back to this website :,)
I really hope the admins are doing well and - even though I start doubting it more and more - I am still looking forward to the day this site might become active again. The events with new lore snippets each time were really fun to read and play!
mossfire

Postby Jenny (The Savior) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:51 pm

I really miss this site so much. I hope everything is ok.
Jenny (The Savior)

Postby // kzry » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:47 pm

Me still holding out for a peep from the devs aaa
// kzry

Postby Salem » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:55 pm

isnt today the 10th anniversary of the site? and still not a word? this is just incredibly frustrating and unprofessional. theres really not an excuse to leave us in the dark like this. it doesnt take longer than a minute to say ANYTHING. devs need to stop stringing us along and just pull the plug if thats what theyre really going to do, or say to the contrary if theyre not.
Salem

Postby dwarjam » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:41 am

is this place done for good? I keep checking in every few months hoping for... something.
    but every time I am met with other people commenting here with hopes of hearing something, anything. :<

well.. happy anniversary?

ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴛʜ.

- - -
● female ● estonian ● artist ● ISFP ●
deviantARTTumblr
CSFR

dwarjam

Postby tawnycatz » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:44 pm

Happy late anniversary! The few months I had on this site were super fun. One day… maybe… it’ll return :,)
tawnycatz

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions