Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Where Three Roads Meet Discussion

Postby KisaWolfz » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:29 am

Humanoid
Username:
KisaWolfz

Character Name:
Kisa Venon

Race:
Human- Nors

Appearance:
Fair skin, other then the one scar over her right eye. Mid length wavy black hair, and pale green eyes.
She is either wearing Leathers from the Rune Drakes she hunts or, covered in furs. Her earrings are always made out of Rune Drake scales. She has many colors, and changes them daily.
(Will currently be in mostly leather, and Red Rune Drake Scale Earrings)
She is 5'6 tall, and currently 115lbs... or so. Women always lie.

Homeland:
Western Kingdom of Norsland

Personality:
Leadership, Brave, Hardy, Educated, Hard Working, Loving,
Extremist, Calm, Explorer, Friendly.

History:

Early Life-
Kisa was born into a family of Nors people. Her mother was the Sleipnir Keeper, Breeder, and Rider. Her father was a Dire Wolf trainer and hunter. Well from being raised from two important people, she learned about how to raise and train Dire Wolves, and how to ride the mighty Sleipnirs. Her people were Rune Dragon hunters. Annual and Occasional hunts were set in search of the elusive beasts. They were rare and powerful, a mighty trophy to have, but the hunts usually came up as nothing, a disaster, or triumph.
Sleipnirs and Dire Wolves were companions to all the Nors people. To live off the lands you needed both. At home Dire Wolves were protection and kept pests away. Sleipnirs were traveling aid, as living on rocky mountains were tough, but nothing a strong Sleipnir couldn't handle. While on the hunt the Dire Wolves scented out for miles, days upon days searching for the Rune Drakes. Sleipnirs were the sturdy and hardy steeds to climb such mountains. Also both able to endure harsh weather.
One day on a regular search her mother and father took part in a hunt... they and 3 others never returned. Kisa turned to her mothers work, to keep the strong line of Sleipnirs growing. At the age of 18 she helped birth a Sleipnir, and colt, naming him Skijor. He would be hers and hers only. When she wasn't tending to the Sleipnirs, her and Skijor trained. Riding mountains, or running as long as they could. He was a very trusty, and skilled beast. One of her very best.
Finally at the coming of age at 20 she was taken on her first Rune Drake hunt. It was 5 of her people, then herself on the hunt, along with 8 Dire Wolves, and 6 Sleipnirs, one steed for each person. The hunt lasted days... or was it weeks? She couldn't remember. It was the middle of winter and as days kept going the hunt seemed to end. As her people began to head back home, stopped in their tracks. A roar with a flap of wings, landed a mighty Rune Drake before them. The action began. The Dire Wolves snapped and snarled at the beast as distraction, as the people fired arrows with bows. The fight continued for minutes, and the Drake had taken many hits. As it began to weaken Kisa had gotten to close. With one sweep of the Drakes wing, it crashed into the side of Skijor, causing both Skijor and Kisa to crash to the ground. The Drake came at Kisa, jaws open to finish the job, until a Dire Wolf stood over her, as protection. The youngest Dire, also on his first hunt, Lupos. Lupos had distracted the beast long enough, just enough for someone to deliver the final blow to the drake, causing it to fall on its side. The Dire Wolves took care of the rest. Kisa covered her right eye; it had a nice gash, definitely severe enough to leave a scar. Her first thought was Skijor. Running to her Sleipnir, the beast had only had the wind knocked out of him, and with grunts stood back up.
She headed home with her companion, and also her newest. Lupos hadn't left her side. They brought home the mighty Rune Drake for all to see at triumph and to celebrate a hunt well done. This was the first of her many other hunts.

Current Life-
Kisa continues her work, raising and training Sleipnirs for her people. She also breaks tradition and sells her Sleipnirs to other Races, willing to buy her beasts. She is friendly and welcoming of all races, being Wolf-kin, Human, Avian, or even Elvian, it did not matter to her. Although most did not like her for her Rune Drake hunting. Disrespect her, or her people, and you will never see her kindness again.
When Kisa isn't working hard on her Sleipnirs, she travels the lands with Skijor and Lupos. Her faithful companions. Meeting new faces, and friends is great to her, but exploring everything Eldemore has to give, and its secrets is even greater. She continues to work hard and hunt as tradition tells her, but will continue to take compassion to all around her, as her soul tells her.

Bonded creature:
Name:
Skijor (ski-yor)

Species:
Sleipnir

Personality:
(Working on)

Appearance:

Other:

Companion:
Name:
Lupos

Species:
Dire Wolf

Personality:
(Working on)

Appearance:

Other:
KisaWolfz

Postby Alexisdiemos » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:31 am

Another question. For people who are rping creatures with no humans.. can we still rp them? It might be easier for them to bond with people in the rp then just asking here.
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby Commander Shepard » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:01 am

I would highly prefer people not just play as unmatched creatures (at least, for now-- there might be a point later on where it'd be more fitting?)... and actually I'd thought that players would be controlling their own bonds, but if people want to mix and match, that's also fine :D

So short answer... yes for the moment since we're just starting, but I don't want it to be a long-term/common thing.

Also, first post is done :D I'll be collecting finished character sheets and listing them on the front page sometime tomorrow!
(They/he/she)
Call me Shepard or Paine!

...art|| trade
.Shep || -
...You can fight
...like a krogan
run like a leopard
but you'll never be better
than Commander Shepard!

...by viddi
...Image
Commander Shepard

Postby Amkorra » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:54 am

WIP

Humanoid
Username: Amkorra
Character Name: Koryssa "Kory" Storm
Race: Human
Homeland: Northern Empire, small town near Alabaster City
Age: close to 19, her birthday is 2 weeks after the Trial, but she wasn't allowed to take part in it last year
Personality: She has her own head and if she wants something she does everything to archive it, even if it might seem stupid to others. She is always up to something and rather often leads herself into trouble. Other then that, she can be quite charming and is very helpful to others and if someone she likes is sad she is eager to cheer them up - sometimes with rather stupid ideas. She seriously isn't afraid to make a fool of herself and tries to get along with everybody.
History:
They told me, a human can never reach the heaven
But if you try hard enough, you can touch the sky

Her father is a merchant and was sometimes away for a long time. Only in the more recent years she was allowed to join him on his travels and has seen a small part of the world. Her mother was very loving to her and cared deeply for her. Sometimes a little too much and Kory felt rather caged then loved.

But once as she was very young she saw an avian flying across the sky.
"Mom, look, that man can fly! I want to fly too, this must be awesome!" she couldn't avert her eyes from the Avian. Never seen one before, she thought it was a human. And so she would be able to fly one day too. She pictured herself, flying through the sky, dancing with the birds and Rune Dragons... It was the best thing she could ever imagine.
"Look honey, that isn't a human. Humans can't fly"
"What is he?"
"That's an Avian."
"Can I become an Avian?"
"No Kory, they are born this way and you are not"
"But... "
"no buts, now come inside again, lunch is ready"
"But, mom!"
"I said no. Get this Idea out of your head child. I'm sorry, but this is how it is."

The topic was finished for her mother, but not for herself. She never stopped asking, although she never got another answer. She asked at school, but it was the same. Never. Not possible. Are you crazy, girl? They started to treat her as a freak. Only her best friend was still on her site. If it weren't for her she would have become a total outsider. Together they came to the solution, that if she can't grow wings, there must be some other way.

The adults weren't happy, how Kory tried to mess with the natural order. Of course, there were Dragoons, and the Griffins as an options, but as they never came to the city, they didn't want her to get the idea that was an option. She knew of them, but never thought it would be possible. It was however another reason for her mother to keep her inside the house. If she was locked inside a building, she wouldn't be able to dream about flying. Well, so they hoped, but instead it made her even more confident. She wanted to be free like a Rune Dragon. Nothing left to keep her on the ground. Whenever she and her friend were able to, they worked on a project, they called "reaching heaven" and was meant to construct fake wings to one day be able to fly. Most tests however ended with bruises. Kory however never gave up. She never would. It was her live time dream to fly - and she would reach it, she promised herself every night, before going to bed.

It took the two years to get closer to their goal. Her friend had worked day and night, after bonding with a Glasswork. They worked together to create the first working construction. It was Korys 17th birthday, when her friend surprised her with this "little gift". It was a construction made of wood and fabric. She couldn't wait to try it out. While not be able to fly, she now was able to glide through the air if she concentrated. The first "flight" lasted a few seconds before she crashed into the ground - but it was worth it. It was the happiest day in her life!
Of course, they both got their head bitten of by their parents. It didn't matter to them. That might have been another reason her father decided to take her with him. That way, he hoped she would get rid of this foolish idea. He should have known his daughter better. It still wasn't enough for her. It was on his travels, she actually met of the mighty Dragoons.

"If you stare any longer, your eyes will fall out of your head, girl."
"I... I wasn't staring!"
"Sure... Never seen a Drake so close I guess?"
"None so close. They are wonderful"
"Yeah, they truly are. Nothing beats riding on a Drakes back."
"How is it to ride on a Drakes back?"
"It's pure freedom. If I could I would never come back down"
"..."
"suddenly silent?"
"I.. Do you think i can find a Drake?"
"You don't find a drake to bond with. The Drake finds you. But if you really want to - the Trials are open for everyone"

She was able to talk to him for a few minutes until her father found out - not very pleased about it as usual... But it had been enough. He told her how it feels to fly. The Freedom she ever wanted to feel. Maybe she would never be able to fly all by herself. But riding on a Drakes back? Close enough. A new dream manifested and when the time of the Trials came near, she secretly left home to apply - but they wouldn't let her. Two weeks - that was enough to part her from it. Well, she waited so long - another year wouldn't matter anymore. Instead she now had a full year to prepare. For her parents it looked like she finally got rid of her childish ideas. And being 18 had some other benefits, too. She now looked for a job, where she could leave home a little longer. She still spent every free second with her friend, working on the wings - they would be her best chances to compete with a Drake and she needed them to work as good as possible.

Appearance: Character Art made with: Waivera Scene Maker by xSheepi & Dolldivine

Concept-Art for Wingsuite/Glider

Written description will follow ^^
Companions: none
Bonded creatures: Hopes she is able to succeed in the Trial and bond with a Drake

Creature will be added after the Trial ^^
Last edited by Amkorra on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

─────────────────────────────────
My Art
My Characters
Trade Thread
Offsite Trades
Start Trade
Hoarding: new Line Drakes
Always looking for Art

Amkorra

Postby Alexisdiemos » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 pm

I'll post soon. just need to take a shower~
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby Alexisdiemos » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:47 pm

So another question. I read on the wiki that ancients can have human summoners. Are we doing that here?
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby Commander Shepard » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Yes :) There's just also the option to play an unbonded Ancient, though their powers are reduced compared to what could be done with a summoner.
(They/he/she)
Call me Shepard or Paine!

...art|| trade
.Shep || -
...You can fight
...like a krogan
run like a leopard
but you'll never be better
than Commander Shepard!

...by viddi
...Image
Commander Shepard

Postby Alexisdiemos » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Hmm it would be interesting if tsubaki one day bonded a summoner.. being the fact she thinks everyone is below her. Be interesting if one of the humaniods know what she is and tries to bond with her.. hmm....

Sorry just thinking to myself.. I love drama in a roleplay~
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby LunaHydreigon » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:38 pm

LunaHydreigon wrote:
WIP~
Humanoid
Username: LunaHydreigon
Character Name: すきサカラ (Suki Sakara)
Race: Human
Homeland: Unknown
Personality: Secretive, Dark, (Evil!)
History: Little is known about her besides the fact she was abandoned as a child. In the end she fought a Rune Drake which nearly costed her life, and that is how she met Kiken'na. Now and days she 'haunts' big events watching and waiting for the unknown. She prefers to not interact with anyone as she is an outcast.
Appearance: Image
Companions: --
Bonded creatures: 危険なドレイク (Kiken'na Doreiku)

Creature
Name:危険なドレイク (Kiken'na Doreiku)
Species: Rune Drake
Personality: Harsh, Proud, Self Centered, Quiet
Appearance: Image
Other: He doesn't like interactions.

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------