Site Q & A

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Site Q & A

Postby Startedraining » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:11 pm

Hexa1012 wrote:I've been checking in on the site updates and I noticed one hasn't been posted recently. Is it still an ongoing project? I understand things take time and we all have irl things to deal with but I was just curious.

From what I can gather, the admins are dealing with loss and other personal or medical issues, I think covid hit their family pretty hard.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:49 am

Startedraining wrote:
Hexa1012 wrote:I've been checking in on the site updates and I noticed one hasn't been posted recently. Is it still an ongoing project? I understand things take time and we all have irl things to deal with but I was just curious.

From what I can gather, the admins are dealing with loss and other personal or medical issues, I think covid hit their family pretty hard.

that would explain 2020 but what about 2018 - 2019? I know this year has been very hard for a lot of people & my heart goes out to all of them. Also are you guessing what has happened or do you know them & know what the real problem is? I have my own guesses but haven't expressed them. I do know they have both been on chicken smoothie this year. Not a lot from what I can tell but still....
Not trading while the site is down - Sorry.

Image 7/4/16
LLHBBB

Postby Tybalt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:31 am

Okay, so what's actually happening with this site? It's been nearly a year since an update (or over). At what point do we cut out losses and tap out?
â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…

Ours Is The Fury

I am running on mobile internet, so I won't be as active. Hopefully the wifi will be sorted soon!
Awesome Siggy, thanks to Mavric. <3

â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…
Tybalt

Postby furby » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:19 pm

Tybalt wrote:Okay, so what's actually happening with this site? It's been nearly a year since an update (or over). At what point do we cut out losses and tap out?

I don't know why we haven't gotten any updates but I don't think it's completely abandoned. Somebody is still paying for it right now.
Just like half the people on this website, I'm trying to get all of the pets. I have 184 pages left. I'm always looking for trades!
furby

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:55 pm

killjoy wrote:
Tybalt wrote:Okay, so what's actually happening with this site? It's been nearly a year since an update (or over). At what point do we cut out losses and tap out?

I don't know why we haven't gotten any updates but I don't think it's completely abandoned. Somebody is still paying for it right now.

And honestly the only person that answer that last question is you. If you would like to tap out, that is your choice, and I doubt anyone would hold it against you. It has been awhile since the site has done anything, but there are quite a few of us that still have hope that we will get something.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Startedraining » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:54 pm

LLHBBB wrote:
Startedraining wrote:

that would explain 2020 but what about 2018 - 2019? I know this year has been very hard for a lot of people & my heart goes out to all of them. Also are you guessing what has happened or do you know them & know what the real problem is? I have my own guesses but haven't expressed them. I do know they have both been on chicken smoothie this year. Not a lot from what I can tell but still....

I am not guessing as to what happened, the admins have made statements on discord about their year and the things happening in their life. I also consider them friends, but any information they tell me is privileged and personal. :<

If they've been on chickensmoothie it could be just for fun, and it doesn't necessarily mean they haven't been working on things behind the scenes, coping with their families, or dealing with medical/financial/personal problems, right?

We can only hope for the best for them QwQ I'm sorry it's not a good answer but rushing is never helpful. The site means a lot to everyone still.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby carmel » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:09 am

really missing eldemore rn ! hope everyone is safe and well

just on another note, (im sure this had been said somewhere i just cant find it D:) who does the lineart for all the pets on eldemore? or are they all done my different artists?
carmel

Postby Sphye » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:45 am

hanner wrote:really missing eldemore rn ! hope everyone is safe and well

just on another note, (im sure this had been said somewhere i just cant find it D:) who does the lineart for all the pets on eldemore? or are they all done my different artists?

The pet linearts were all designed by Benathorn and Jendalie.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby LonelyRyu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:01 pm

I was wondering what programs are used to create the line art?
Image Imaginary Air Bender
LonelyRyu

Postby Startedraining » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:00 pm

LonelyRyu wrote:I was wondering what programs are used to create the line art?

Paint tool sai and photoshop iirc
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches