Some questions

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Some questions

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:57 am

So, these are just some questions I have about eldemore as a site/ its future. I have been here since the start, and I care about eldemore, so I am interested to know how the admins see the site as surviving for many years/ what plans they have to fuel membership.

1. How will people joining in 2, 5, 10 years expect to get some of the 2013 pets? They are pretty hard to get now as not many were adopted then, and lots of those are on inactive accounts or locked up tightly. Will there be a re-release of some sort?

2. Why does eldemore have so few members compared to sites like CS, FR? Is there anything members can do to get the word out?

3. This ties in to number 2- why have almost all the bazaar pets been legendary recently? Is it due to few members buying baubles?

4. Do you think you will ever run out of lore?

I guess these are questions for the admins really, but anyone is welcome to answer, and I am sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Re: Some questions

Postby Mira » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:49 am

I can give you some personal spot on your questions if you like ^^

1. The thorns Cottage and bastions heart are in the making for quite some time now. They will be released some time in the future. They are the pound and re-release station for the site. And I'm sure the admins will implement these features as soon as the can!

2. I'm not sure why eldemore has such few members, but it always helps us when you spread the word around other adoptable sites!

3. I guess that is the point. Baubles are purchased with real money. And some member may not be able to buy them with their founds. So I think that explains the rarity height.

4. Fantasy of humankind is endless, so the lore may be too XD

These are just my two cents, don't take them too serious~

Mira

Postby Startedraining » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Eldemore's lore is constantly being written and reworked, and new additions and questions that are brought up by staff and users allow more lore to pop up and be canon, that's how Caladaer came into existence after all.
As long as there's is interest in lore, more lore will be made. ^u^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Zayin » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Aquasplash ~ wrote:1. How will people joining in 2, 5, 10 years expect to get some of the 2013 pets? They are pretty hard to get now as not many were adopted then, and lots of those are on inactive accounts or locked up tightly. Will there be a re-release of some sort?

Yes, there will come a point soon when we do well thought out re-releases of older pets.

Aquasplash ~ wrote:2. Why does eldemore have so few members compared to sites like CS, FR? Is there anything members can do to get the word out?

Honestly, CS has been around a lot longer than us and has a more established user base, and FR is on a whole different level in terms of production value. Plus we've never had a concerted recruitment effort, besides word of mouth and pets in signatures.

That said, we are really excited about Eldemore, and will continue to build on what we've made until it reaches those levels. Right now the only limiting factor is hours in a day.

As for what users can do, make sure to spread the word about us! Especially when events come up. You can also show off your favorite pets in signatures and social media, or mention us to your friends on other pet sites. Every little thing helps!

Aquasplash ~ wrote:3. This ties in to number 2- why have almost all the bazaar pets been legendary recently? Is it due to few members buying baubles?

Yes, there's generally fewer users buying Bazaar pets, so they are becoming more rare. Really though, they would usually trend to the mid-lower side of Ultra Rare, so it was kind of close anyways.

Aquasplash ~ wrote:4. Do you think you will ever run out of lore?

Haha, no. My wife is always coming up with more lore, characters, and legends for Eldemore. If you guys could just hear half the things I've heard...

As for Bastion's Heart and Thorn's Cottage, they will be the likely solution to number 1, but as you can probably tell, they've been on the back burner for a while, giving priority to the other recent features and updates which were more pressing.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:27 am

Thank you so much for answering <3 The re-release thing is really exciting, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate all the planned/implemented new features (:
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions