[Suggestion] Eldsona Change for Forums

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

[Suggestion] Eldsona Change for Forums

Postby Darkcrescendo » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Hmm...not entirely sure how to word this, but I thought it'd be cool if it was possible to change which eldsona you wanted to use when you're talking in forums.

And yes, before I go on, i do know how changing my active eldsona will make that one appear beside my posts. BUT the change applies for all posts.

What I want, is to have an option when posting to choose to post with Eldsona #1, Eldsona #2, auto-main Eldsona, or none. Etc depending on how many eldsonas you have.

I'm not entirely sure I've adequately explained my suggestion, but explaining has never been one of my strong points :/
I hope you guys get the main gist of what I'm saying.

On a side note, it'd be really cool if there was an option to add a little "eldsona info" or "history" on your eldsona's bio where you could write about that particular eldsona :) (favorite foods, personality, back story, etc.)

Hello! My name is Darkcrescendo, also known as Seto! I go by he/him, and write mostly horror/tragedy. Feel free to DM me at anytime,
I'm always up for some chatting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art commissions are currently closed!
Darkcrescendo

Re: [Suggestion] Eldsona Change for Forums

Postby Zayin » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Hey Darkcrescendo,

Yeah, I understand what you mean. You want to be able to override the default Eldsona when posting and use a different one. That's one I hadn't thought about before, I'll file it away for future consideration.

As for Eldsona Bio, that's actually something I'm working on right now! I wanted to get it in for December, but didn't have the time to do it before the event, so that will be available soon.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Re: [Suggestion] Eldsona Change for Forums

Postby Darkcrescendo » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Zayin wrote:Hey Darkcrescendo,

Yeah, I understand what you mean. You want to be able to override the default Eldsona when posting and use a different one. That's one I hadn't though about before, I'll file it away for future consideration.

As for Eldsona Bio, that's actually something I'm working on right now! I wanted to get it in for December, but didn't have the time to do it before the event, so that will be available soon.

Thank you! I wasn't entirely sure if I was explaining it well ^^;

And hooray! I've been wanting the "Eldsona Bio" option for quite a while now.
After all, it does say bio, and a sign, age, and name isn't much of a bio xD

Thank you for all the hard work you, and all the other staff put into this o-o

Hello! My name is Darkcrescendo, also known as Seto! I go by he/him, and write mostly horror/tragedy. Feel free to DM me at anytime,
I'm always up for some chatting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art commissions are currently closed!
Darkcrescendo

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions