Using an Eldemore design off-site; (help?)

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Using an Eldemore design off-site; (help?)

Postby Saren » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:19 pm

There is a new game opening this year which involves wolf packs- you get to customise a wolf, etc. I'm not 100% sure of the gameplay details, so I won't go into them.
One aspect of it, though, is that you can request custom "dyes" for your wolves- a little like Howrse's Golden Apple coats, and Flight Rising's skins. I'm not sure what the bases will look like, so I was wondering whether I would be able to request a "dye" based on a pet here in Eldemore. Specifically:
It wouldn't be an exact replica; I would just like to use that image as a reference for my request, just so the artist knows the rough colour and fur detail I'd like put into it. I knew I wanted a fairly detailed golden-coloured wolf before; I only just remembered that there was a direwolf on Eldemore that could be used as a reference.
Would that be okay? If not, that's fine- I'm sure I can find other ways to describe it, but as I said it would not be an exact replica, and the colours would probably be pretty different too.
Thank you very much! <3
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Re: Using an Eldemore design off-site; (help?)

Postby Sphye » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:20 am

I think it would be best to try to find another image to use as a reference for the markings/pattern, if possible.
-Do not modify, copy or redistribute any Eldemore official artwork in any way

Unless otherwise stated by any of the mods or admins, I would say it would probably be best to use another image.

Thank you for asking, Saren!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Re: Using an Eldemore design off-site; (help?)

Postby Saren » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:59 am

Okay, that's fine :) thanks!
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions