Help?

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Help?

Postby Foxtail » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 am

I didnt know where else to post this so...
http://origanal-foxtail.deviantart.com/ ... xtail&qo=0

i need help turning that into a url. whenever I try to put it as my avatar it doesnt work, help please! Thanks,
Foxtail

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Re: Help?

Postby Soratha » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:05 am

You need the direct image url.
Right click the image and select "Copy Image URL/Location" and it should work.
Last edited by Soratha on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image

Soratha

Postby Foxtail » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:07 am

Thank you!

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Foxtail » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:12 am

it didn't work :(

Foxtail

Postby Soratha » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:13 am

What error is it giving?

Image Image

Soratha

Postby Foxtail » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:15 am

The URL is invalid

Foxtail

Postby Soratha » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 am

Odd. It worked for me.
Are you using this link?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7usvte.png

Image Image

Soratha

Postby Foxtail » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:20 am

no... how did you get that????
Thank you! I finally have Foxtail as my avatar XD

Foxtail

Postby Soratha » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:30 am

Glad I could help!

Image Image

Soratha

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions