Many questions!

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Many questions!

Postby Kenobi. » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Ok here goes nothing

How is it that a single person can be so nice that they gift you a rare. Or 58 pets. All being WL ;-; I am so thankful that those people gifted me such nice pets, thats 59 pets closer to getting every pet!!
Last edited by Kenobi. on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hello, I'm Kenobi.
I'm currently looking to trade my spare eld pets for flight rising treasure and gems.
If you're interested in the pets I have, please send me a trade with what you want and what you're offering!

Thank you!
Kenobi.

Re: Many questions!

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:56 pm

I'll just copy your questions and answer them below. ^^

- Who created the site?
Benathorn, Jendalie, and Zayin created the site. Eldemore started as an adoptable thing on CS, but after a while they were able to form this wonderful site you see before you.

- On cs there is a rares list and all that, is there one here even though this is rather new
There is no rares list like there is on CS. Although the Beta and Silverleaf glassworks, along with the Elderwind ancient, Phoenix Drake, and Flame Elkrins are generally considered to be the most valuable.

- has anyone else been having trouble with the site not working? I try to get on and it says page cant load or soemthing, I can only get here by link/banner
I haven't had this problem. Sounds like you might want to post this in the glitches thread

- Can I make my own adoptable thing? I have some on cs and its super fun ^-^
You can make an art shop to host any adoptables you may have in the "Adoptables" forum, but Eldemore does not have a system like Oekaki that allows you to draw stuff on-site.

- Whats the best way to get pets?
It depends on the resources available to you. If you have CS or FR stuff, you can trade offsite to get some nice Eldemore pets. There will also be a birthday pet released in a few minutes, which some will pay nicely for if they miss it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:42 pm

thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks

I got 2 so is that suppose to be 1 for yourself and one for trading? Started on cs really!? Wow! I have an adoptable on the but the lines aren't mine, I bought them since it had gone into hiatus. That's a lot of owner :O I want to make my own site :]
Hello, I'm Kenobi.
I'm currently looking to trade my spare eld pets for flight rising treasure and gems.
If you're interested in the pets I have, please send me a trade with what you want and what you're offering!

Thank you!
Kenobi.

Postby Silverfang » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Two of the pretty Sleipnirs? c: I guess, every public birthday pet release gives out two. ^^
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Distortionist » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Jendalie wrote:
Scar wrote:
To perhaps make a more revealing way or even an announcement on the news page, to make Special Releases more apparent and not just through the Outcome page.
Because I didn't realize there was a Special Release b-day pet on the 18th until today, and so missed out on adopting it just because I don't avidly check the threads everyday.
It makes me feel really bad because I missed out on it. =(

The birthday pets were not a planned release. They were originally supposed to be customs. However, after their completion both Benathorn and Zayin decided that they wanted to share the pets with everyone rather than keep it for themselves. Everyone who adopted received two so that they could trade the other if they chose to.

I think we like the idea of sharing them so there's a strong possibility that I may also release something for mine.

Admin Birthdays

Benathorn: August 28th
Zayin: October 18th
Jendalie: December 30th

These dates are the only times that a surprise may appear. Otherwise, we always give warning and leave the creatures up for adoption for a reasonable amount of time. While the release was posted as a Global Announcement, I agree that next time it should be posted on the front page of the site to better alert members.

Yup!
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Re: Many questions! More questions

Postby Kenobi. » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:17 pm

more questions added
Hello, I'm Kenobi.

Thank you!
Kenobi.

Re: Many questions! More questions

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Fuzzyrainbowkittys wrote:Ok here goes nothing

How many accounts per person? I looked for rules but i didn't see any, some sites allow side accounts and all that.
One per person here ^^

Whats the rarest pet (picture preferably)
There are unique custom pets, but the Beta glasswork is usually considered the rarest. It has it's own rarity ^^

What the phoenix or whatever its called?
Phoenix rune drake?

What the ''big four'' i keep hearing about?
I've never heard that term before, but I'd assume its the Phoenix, Elderwind ancient, and the male and female Flame Elkrin. They were the earliest bazaar pets.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions