Site Q & A

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby GlitteryJumpPony » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:04 am

I think All Hallow's Eve is broken! I am WAY behind in it and I know that because it only shows the pets that I have already got! It's not showing the stiched foo dog or a lot of anything else like the wolves! And if it's part of the crow thing, this whole TIME I've got only 1 pet from it and the rest are cute little black fuzzy Things with eyes, Sugar Stars, Spicy Mint Leaf, and Omen Berries!
I REALLY LIKE NUMAIR AND HIS PINK TEDDY TOO!
Oh, yeah, and since I love animals (and stuffed animals) I like Niles too.
GlitteryJumpPony

Re: Site Q&A

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:28 am

GlitteryJumpPony wrote:I think All Hallow's Eve is broken! I am WAY behind in it and I know that because it only shows the pets that I have already got! It's not showing the stiched foo dog or a lot of anything else like the wolves! And if it's part of the crow thing, this whole TIME I've got only 1 pet from it and the rest are cute little black fuzzy Things with eyes, Sugar Stars, Spicy Mint Leaf, and Omen Berries!

Hello, GlitteryJumpPony. ^^

I think that maybe there's just a little bit of misunderstanding about the event might work, rather than an actual glitch, so I moved your post to this thread so that I could provide a thorough explanation without crowding the Glitches thread too much. Hopefully this will help you out. c:

First and foremost, there are two different areas to collect pets from: one is from Numair, which you can find by clicking here, and the other place you can find pets, like the stitched Foo Dog, is from Niles, which you can get to by clicking here.

If you check both of those locations, you should find just about all of the pets you're looking for. You get the pets from Niles and Numair by trading the tokens obtained from Abaddon the crow. Also, very rarely, you can find Token Pets from Abaddon. If you don't get a lot of token pets from him, that's completely normal. It's really just luck with those.

Hopefully that helped you some. ^^ Let me know if things still don't seem to be working right for you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Re: Site Q & A

Postby dragonpuck » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:03 pm

Scar wrote:
dragonpuck wrote:Is there a way to get an Eldsonna featured ? I took mine off ,but have worked on it and would like it featured again. I looked but couldn't see a way to do that
Thanks!:

First, click on the Eldsonas tab at the top, then once there, you should see a star to the left of your Eldsona's name.
Since you don't have one featured, the star shouldn't be yellow. You simply have to click that star and when it's yellow, that means it should be featured. ^ ^

Thanks,i should have been able to figure that out ,but it just didn't klick
dragonpuck

Postby Flutter Shy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Is there any word if we are going to have another Black Friday sale this year? ;3 I really hope so, I'm in the market to stock up again XD

~July 27, 2014~
Flutter Shy

Postby Liger-kun » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 pm

So I've been gifting my sister a bit more than I think I should
It's just been a very small amount of tokens and pets from the event, she's in collage and doesn't have a lot of time for Eld but she's been doing really good in school and I just have to give he an "I love you gift"
Is this ok? I'm making sure that me and her don't get in trouble for this D:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby Mira » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Liger-kun wrote:So I've been gifting my sister a bit more than I think I should
It's just been a very small amount of tokens and pets from the event, she's in collage and doesn't have a lot of time for Eld but she's been doing really good in school and I just have to give he an "I love you gift"
Is this ok? I'm making sure that me and her don't get in trouble for this D:

I don't see any problem there. You are free to gift people on Eldemore, this counts also for your sister. If you want to help her out a bit with a small gift then it's totally fine. :)

For clarification; multi accounts are not allowed on Eldemore. If you have two accounts and one keeps on gifting you pets you break the rules.

Mira

Postby Liger-kun » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Thank you Mira<3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby valiant-quest » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Are the artists expected to base all of their designs of off something, or are abstract meaningless patterns allowed?
valiant-quest

Postby Mira » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Clembot wrote:Are the artists expected to base all of their designs of off something, or are abstract meaningless patterns allowed?

Artists are free to design whatever they like. They don't have to stick to anything specific. They also create abstract designs. For example the Crimson Shadow Rune Drakes.

Mira

Postby Roonie-Roe » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Mira wrote:
Clembot wrote:Are the artists expected to base all of their designs of off something, or are abstract meaningless patterns allowed?

Artists are free to design whatever they like. They don't have to stick to anything specific. They also create abstract designs. For example the Crimson Shadow Rune Drakes.

^ This. c:

My Color Splash Ligers, for example, were actually purely done by me messing around with shapes and colors. I didn't have a theme picked out for them at all and kinda just made them up as I went. Though they did end up being similar in some of their markings, which ties them all together (such as their belly markings and white toes). :P
Ö

Ö

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Rest in peace, Daddy...
~ May 26, 1936 - May 20, 2016 ~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Image Image
[My Hoard List] [Chicken Smoothie]
[Flight Rising] [Dragon Cave] [Furry Paws (join?)]
Roonie-Roe

PreviousNext

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions