Assassins Creed Fans?

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Assassins Creed Fans?

Postby iDrowned » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm

hey internet, it's iDrowned and I wanted to know if any of you out there plays Assassin's Creed?

follow-up question ;; who is your favorite Assassin? Mine is Connor Kenway ^///^
iDrowned

Re: Assassins Creed Fans?

Postby Skyline » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:23 am

*waves hand wildly up in the air*
Memememememe! Though I haven't played more than the first one and Black Flag (plus I haven't even finished either of them!). Still love the series though. <3
My favorite assasin is, and most likely always will be, Altair. Mostly 'cause he's of Middle Eastern heritage, which I have directly from my dad. ^u^
My custom is not for trade. No suggestions for it either please. Thank you.
Skyline

Postby iDrowned » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:40 am

Skyline wrote:
*waves hand wildly up in the air*
Memememememe! Though I haven't played more than the first one and Black Flag (plus I haven't even finished either of them!). Still love the series though. <3
My favorite assasin is, and most likely always will be, Altair. Mostly 'cause he's of Middle Eastern heritage, which I have directly from my dad. ^u^

cool! and honestly,I really have only played Revelations and i'm in the middle of Brotherhood. I have skipped around though and am farish in AC3 and haven't started AC2 or Black Flag yet.
iDrowned

Postby vampirewolf7 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:16 pm

My first Assassin's Creed game I played was Black Flag, I have played almost all of the games. Only one I haven't played is Liberation. ;o;
My favorite assassin will have to be Edward Kenway hands down! Hooded pirate assassin is just yes! <3
vampirewolf7

Postby Secret » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:59 am

I love Assassin's Creed! I've read all the books I could get my hands on, played most of the games (usually through hijacking my friend's Playstation, though I've found a computer version of one or two of the games), and have gotten said friend to take several pictures of me standing next to some people in fantastic Assassin's Creed cosplay.

I just need a Playstation.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Polly44 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:25 am

Assassins Creed is awesome. I have played all the games and read all the books. My favourite Assassin.....well isn't actually an Assassin- Haytham Kenway. His book is my favourite too, though my favourite games are Black Flag and the other boaty one, whose name escapes me.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby vampirewolf7 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Polly44 wrote:Assassins Creed is awesome. I have played all the games and read all the books. My favourite Assassin.....well isn't actually an Assassin- Haytham Kenway. His book is my favourite too, though my favourite games are Black Flag and the other boaty one, whose name escapes me.

Rogue? o:
vampirewolf7

Postby Polly44 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:18 am

vampirewolf7 wrote:
Polly44 wrote:Assassins Creed is awesome. I have played all the games and read all the books. My favourite Assassin.....well isn't actually an Assassin- Haytham Kenway. His book is my favourite too, though my favourite games are Black Flag and the other boaty one, whose name escapes me.

Rogue? o:

That's the one, couldn't think of it's name for the life of me, even though i played it the other day. xD
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby vampirewolf7 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:00 am

So, so happy right now! Just got done beating the last legendary ship on Rogue...and my god...took me almost a month to beat! I literally...started shaking of just pure joy and surprised and ugh...so happy right now! xD
vampirewolf7

Postby Silverfox12578 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:11 am

I'm a HUGE assassin's creed fan! I've played through all of the games at least four times :D My favorite is Assassin's creed 2, Ezio is my favorite assassin.
~#♢My Homestead Guardians♢#~

Image Image

~#♢ Echo & Eclipse♢#~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone needs any help or is just looking for someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)

♢<☆~☆~☆~☆<♢♡♢>☆~☆~☆~☆>♢
Silverfox12578

Next

Return to Entertainment