Pokemon X & Y

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Pokemon X & Y

Postby Aria Wolf » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Hey everyone! There's a possibility that you might know me from here or from CS but whatever ^^U

Anywho! I wanted to know how all on here owns or plays Pokemon X or Y :3
Aria Wolf

Re: Pokemon X & Y

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:50 pm

I own both games, although I picked one randomly to start playing, which ended up being Y, so that's my main game where most of my stuff is. I still need to play all the way through X and then figure out how to transfer game exclusive stuff. The Pokemon will be easy, I'll just use Pokebank, but I don't have another 3DS, so the items will be a bit difficult. xD I had a friend who gave me all the legendaries you can't get in X/Y, though, so now I just need to get the rest of the ones I can get in X/Y, which would be the legendary bird trio and then pretty much just spend a ton of time working on evolving/breeding everything. xD I have the first evo of every Pokemon that has to be transferred through Pokebank, too. :3 I just get lazy because it takes a ton of time to evolve everything. lol
ElijahWilkes

Postby Aria Wolf » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Oh my goodness O.O I only have Y and I've mostly been trying Dex swaps with my friends at the moment and with all the ones that already have and the first stage I've been trying to evolve but I'm also hatching a hoard of Phione's, Zorua's, Seel's, Spheal's, and I just won't bother with the bird trio right now -_- I started and then I just don't want to waste my time of breeding and hatching on running around Kalos just trying to fight freaking Arcticuno XD
Aria Wolf

Postby Sphye » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:32 pm

I don't own either game, but I have three pokemon that stay in Somnus's X version: Lumi, my Inkay, Zippo, my Litwick, and Gummy♀, my Ditto. I mostly just play with them in Amie and train them so that they''ll be nice and strong when I get my own game and transfer them.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Aria Wolf » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Sphye wrote:
I don't own either game, but I have three pokemon that stay in Somnus's X version: Lumi, my Inkay, Zippo, my Litwick, and Gummy♀, my Ditto. I mostly just play with them in Amie and train them so that they''ll be nice and strong when I get my own game and transfer them.

That's awesome Sphye! None of my friends would let me do that on their games but I won't let them play my game every time they ask or help them out :P I've beaten the Elite Four with only two Pokemon each time so they always come to me for help it's really funny XD
Aria Wolf

Postby Quetzal » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:50 am

*wanders in*

I got Pokemon Y last November and it basically re-hooked me on the series xD (was losing interest even though I've played every gen till now) I recently completed the National Dex with all 718 'mons, which I'm rather happy about as it's my first 100% completion since Pokemon Blue.

If you guys want to swap friend codes or anything, my FC is 1822-0353-7433 (water safari with bibarel, wartortle and frogadier). Also have some of the legendaries from SS and Black transferred over so if you need me to show them to you for dex completion feel free to poke me :3

(banner links to FR lair)

~Trade Thread~
Seeking Beta Glasswork || Hoarding Spirit Lantern Drakes
Quetzal

Postby Aria Wolf » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Quetzal wrote:*wanders in*

I got Pokemon Y last November and it basically re-hooked me on the series xD (was losing interest even though I've played every gen till now) I recently completed the National Dex with all 718 'mons, which I'm rather happy about as it's my first 100% completion since Pokemon Blue.

If you guys want to swap friend codes or anything, my FC is 1822-0353-7433 (water safari with bibarel, wartortle and frogadier). Also have some of the legendaries from SS and Black transferred over so if you need me to show them to you for dex completion feel free to poke me :3

How do people do this?! I don't have any of the other games so I can't transfer my pokemon and people in the GTS expect freaking Legendaries for a freaking Magikarp -_-

Also my Friend Code is:
3265 6417 8360
And I have no idea what my Friend Safari is ^^U Could someone tell me what it is if you add me?
Aria Wolf

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 pm

My friend code is 0619-4325-7062. :3 My friend safari is Growlithe, Charmeleon, and Braixen. ^-^
ElijahWilkes

Postby Somnus » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Yes, so glad to see this here! :)

I have Pokémon X and my friend code is 5172-1213-6966. and My Friend Safari is Electric Type and it has Pachirisu, Stunfisk, and I don't know what the last one is, I have beat the Elite Four but can't find out? I have my Pokémon team in my signature. :)
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby lieat » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:07 pm

• I have both, but I've gotten bored with shiny hunting, and I don't know what else to do.
      I recently reset my DS, so I don't know what my Friend Safari Pokémon are.
lieat

Next

Return to Entertainment