Pokemon X & Y

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon X & Y

Postby Somnus » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:28 am

Quetzal wrote:I swear, these shiny eevee don't like me. Been scouring a friend safari for days for a friend and have caught a total of 1 shiny eevee (plus ashiny dunsparce, 2 shiny teddiursa, and 5 shiny audino). If the audino were eevee I'd be done already xD

You have shinny's, Lucky. Out of all the Pokémon games I've played I have only caught a Shiny Rattata.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Quetzal » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 am

Somnus wrote:You have shinny's, Lucky. Out of all the Pokémon games I've played I have only caught a Shiny Rattata.

It's much easier to get shinies in X and Y compared to previous games. Before this gen, my only shiny was a shiny rattata in Crystal too xD; In X/Y there's chain fishing, friend safari, MM, horde hunting and good ol' pokeradar chaining so it's more of a matter of time if you're willing to put in some hours ^^

That said, the flood of audinos I'm getting is kinda like a first world problem. On one hand I'm thrilled that I'm getting shinies but on the other I've limited time to play so I'd hoped they were eevees xD

(banner links to FR lair)

~Trade Thread~
Seeking Beta Glasswork || Hoarding Spirit Lantern Drakes
Quetzal

Postby CrescentMoon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:30 pm

oh my~ pokemon talk! it are calling to me.. well i dont have an internet connection for my 3ds because i use the libraries internet (for now muehehe) so no point in giving me fc code even if i knew it lol.. but yes..i own Y and my boyfriend owns X )which i wanted but i thought the legendaries were switched dont know why..instead i got..*rolls eyes* yveltal, but! he actually isnt that bad and for a flying type i was interested in using him... but yeh, i dont even shiny hunt because i know im bad at it and probably will not get any XD and if i want a shiny, it will be a zangoose because ive always wanted one but then i heard its most likely to appear in hoards of seviper, which will want to kill zangoose..which..sucks and is slightly frightening..but anyway! XD my favourite pokemon has got to be meowstic and i am done with my rant(?) thing XD
~Wonder in Ashes~
ImagePandora
CrescentMoon

Postby Babypoke » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:03 am

i trade my x and y shinies for stuff like chickensmoothie and eldemore i have over 300 shinies and over 500 events
I Hoard Chickens and foo dogs! I am active on eldemore I atleast check in daily
Babypoke

Postby McCoy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:59 pm

I've added everyone who's posted their friend code on here and sent PMs to let you know ^^ My FC is 4484-9556-1338 if anyone else want's to add me. My safari type is nothing too exciting I'm afraid, rock type with Shuckle, Macargo and Dwebble. I've spent the past few days hunting desperately for a shiny growlithe but, alas, to no avail. I should have been revising x]
âš• Disease and Danger wrapped inâš•
Darkness and Silence

McCoy

Postby Utterly. » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:22 pm

How do you check to see what types of Pokemon are in your safari?I've never tried safari before ^^

I probably won't get to for a while since Pokemon is only compatible with WIP connection :/ I haven't found any shinies so far XD I'm hunting for shiny woopers ( breeding them,Quagsire is my favorite Pokemon c:).
Utterly.

Postby Cadeigha » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 pm

shenzy707 wrote:How do you check to see what types of Pokemon are in your safari?I've never tried safari before ^^

I probably won't get to for a while since Pokemon is only compatible with WIP connection :/ I haven't found any shinies so far XD I'm hunting for shiny woopers ( breeding them,Quagsire is my favorite Pokemon c:).

You need someone else to come into your safari and tell you if you want to know! I'd be willing to help you know.

Hello there!
I love western hognose snakes— and pokemon, games, nature, writing, photography...
I like to be helpful and I love making friends so don't be afraid to PM me if you're looking for someone to talk to!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby Utterly. » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Cadeigha wrote:
shenzy707 wrote:How do you check to see what types of Pokemon are in your safari?I've never tried safari before ^^

You need someone else to come into your safari and tell you if you want to know! I'd be willing to help you know.

That would be very nice of you :-) My friend code: 1693-0547-9062.
Utterly.

Postby Cadeigha » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:17 pm

shenzy707 wrote:
Cadeigha wrote:

Your character's name is L-JAYY, right? If so, your type is poison. You have...
Gloom and Swalot!
Thanks for the swalot. x3
You have one slot remaining but I think you must beat the elite four if you want to unlock it.

Hello there!
I love western hognose snakes— and pokemon, games, nature, writing, photography...
I like to be helpful and I love making friends so don't be afraid to PM me if you're looking for someone to talk to!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby Utterly. » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:36 am

Cadeigha wrote:
shenzy707 wrote:
Cadeigha wrote:

Your character's name is L-JAYY, right? If so, your type is poison. You have...
Gloom and Swalot!
Thanks for the swalot. x3
You have one slot remaining but I think you must beat the elite four if you want to unlock it.

No,my charries name is Shenzy or Rei-b.
Utterly.

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment