Animated Films!

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Animated Films!

Postby Polly44 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Silverhart wrote:
Tianuki wrote:
      So how did you all find How to Train Your Dragon 2? I absolutely loved it. It was such a good sequel to the first film, which I'm glad for because there are so many bad sequels out there which just make me so sad.

I loved it. ^^ Dreamworks tends to do very good sequels. My only complaint about 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' was how rushed it felt. Both Drago and Valka were not used to their full potential which really bugs me, because they had all this set up to be great characters, but in the end turned out kind of generic. And there was too much going on for one film. But there are certainly worse things. XD Certainly everything it had was awesome! It needed better planning, but it's still a fantastic film on it's own, and I love it. ^^

I also love Studio Ghibli, especially 'Howl's Moving Castle'. And I also grew up with 'Kiki's Delivery Service', so I have a lot of nostalgia for that film. ^^

How To Train Your Dragon 2 was such an awesome film. ;) Me and my brother watched it about 3 times in the first week we got it on DVD. It had it's problems, but it was still fantastic and they were mostly pretty minor problems i thought. I cannot wait for the next one.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Re: Animated Films!

Postby Grifforik » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Just watched Box trolls... LOVED it!! XD WHERE ARE THE MOUNTAINS OF BABY BONES AND RIVERS OF BLOOD LIKE I WAS PROMISED? ahahahaha
Grifforik

Previous

Return to Entertainment