Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby Kin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 am

ElijahWilkes wrote:So what does everyone think of the Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, and Mega Diancie that was announced in the corocoro magazine? Mega Sceptile is going to be Grass/Dragon with lightning rod and Mega Swampert will stay Water/Ground and get the Swift Swim ability. Diancy will stay the same typing and the ability was listed as ???. Personally, I'm most excited for Mega Sceptile. I love when they introduce new type combinations and Grass/Dragon is just that. Definitely not the typing I was expecting for Sceptile, tbh. I am a bit confused as to why it got Lightning Rod, though...that makes all electric attacks from opponents target it, right? o.O Or am I thinking of something else? Lol

Also, the new Groudon and Kyogre forms are not Megas but are referred to as Prehistoric forms and Ancient Devolution in Japanese. So they go back to their forms from ancient times I guess. Seems like it could be a pretty interesting concept. owo

Steven Stone will be back, obviously, but this time it appears he will have a Mega Charizard X. o.O And the two different bikes will be coming back, I figured that was a given though. It also looks like Team Aqua and Team Magma characters got some pretty flipping sweet design revamps! I am so looking forward to all this. Seriously, this just makes me all the more hyped for the games. It'll be interesting to see what other new megas they announce over the time until the games' release, if there are any more, of course. :3

I'm so excited for Mega Sceptile, the new typing sounds amazing! As to the Lightning Rod thing, I looked it up and apparently it draws electric attacks, but has them boost special attack instead of doing any damage... So I can see where that'd be useful :)
ImageImage
Kin

Postby Cadeigha » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:24 pm

I am definitely excited about all of this. Very happy indeed. I want to learn if the Primals get new abilities. All I know is that Groudon gains the fire type. Third generation is what I started with, so seeing all of this is just making me so happy!

Hello there!
I love western hognose snakes— and pokemon, games, nature, writing, photography...
I like to be helpful and I love making friends so don't be afraid to PM me if you're looking for someone to talk to!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby ElijahWilkes » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:55 am

Cadeigha wrote:I am definitely excited about all of this. Very happy indeed. I want to learn if the Primals get new abilities. All I know is that Groudon gains the fire type. Third generation is what I started with, so seeing all of this is just making me so happy!

Groudon does get the Fire type, btw. xD

So many new megas since I last posted on here. Mega Sableye and Mega Metagross. But just within the last couple hours, they confirmed Mega Altaria, Lopunny, and Salamence. Not too excited about Lopunny but I never liked it to begin with. Gets Normal/Fighting typing and the Scrappy ability. Loving Mega Altaria and the fact that it gets Dragon/Fairy typing. It gets the Pixilate ability, too, so that'll be super OP. And Salamence will stay the Dragon/Flying type and gain the Aerilate ability, which will also be super OP. Looking at the pictures, though, it looks like there's room for one more that hasn't been revealed yet. I'm really hoping it's Mega Flygon, as I believe it needs a boost and should get the Bug/Dragon or Dragon/Bug typing that it's design deserves. xD What do you all think about all this news about ORAS? There's more news than just the megas but that's what interests me the most. You'll also get a shiny Beldum from an in game event with the mega stone attached! =o
ElijahWilkes

Postby .dead account. » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:00 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-dQE-HM2TY
Check that out ^^;

Also, does anyone here do competitive battling?
thanks for all the fun!! I'm quitting, though you can send in a trade asking for any number of my pets and get them for free. 'v'
.dead account.

Postby Inigo » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Nah I don't do competitive battling and the mega sceptile. Yes. Just yes. I know who my starters gonna be! :twisted:
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby Silverfang » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:30 pm

... I'm not exactly caught up with the new X/Y pokemon, and the Megas. XD

I'm only up to knowledge on all the pokemon up to Sinnoh. ^^'
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Walnut » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:46 am

I got this huge collection of Pokemon cards, and one of my new cards is a Latios with, instead of the normal yellow border around the picture of the Pokemon, it had a border made out of something that looks likes a chain. Is this a prime card or something else? Most importantly, does anyone know what I could fairly trade/sell it for? Also I have two of these so they may not be all that rare.
I may not be on Eldemore during the weekdays due to an extremely busy schedule! I am sorry to everyone who RP's with me, trades with me, or adopts from the Lovely Labrador AC! (I am still open to trades and will keep writing, but that may take a while.)

Animal Jam headdress, phantom plushies, nature arch and more for Eldemore: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
AJ Headdress UFA: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3460
Lovely Labrador AC: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2663&view=viewpoll
Walnut

Postby ElijahWilkes » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:23 pm

I only recently started collecting cards again, so I'd have to see the card before I can tell you what it is and I probably couldn't help you with what you could trade/sell it for. Sorry, Walnut. :c

More Megas confirmed today. xD There were Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino that were confirmed since the last time I posted on here. But today, the Japanese magazine Corocoro was leaked like it normally is near the beginning of the month and it confirms Mega Gallade, Mega Sharpedo, and Mega Camerupt. There's no information on Gallade but Sharpedo gains the Strong Jaw ability and gets a boost in all stats. Mega Camerupt gets the Sheer Force ability and a decrease in speed while increasing every other stat.

This month's Corocoro also confirms that Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon will have new abilities, Sea of Beginnings and Land of Endings respectfully. Not much was given about what they do except that they summon up Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight. Not sure what that means, if it will just make the weather be endless like Drizzle and Drought used to be or if it will add another effect to the weather, like damage or something. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out. xD It was also confirmed that Primal Groudon gets a new move called Cliff's Blade, with no other information given and the signature move for Primal Kyogre has not been confirmed yet.

So much ORAS news. ;w; It's always exciting to me when we get more news for the new games. xD
ElijahWilkes

Postby DragonLight » Thu May 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Pokemon is a really great franchise.
I do love it but I have so much pokemon cards it fills up my desk.
I don't even barely have room enough to work.
Anyway one time it got so addicting I started to collect fake cards.
I play the game,I collect the cards,I have figures and I also watch pokemon videos.
Do you think I'm a Pokemon Maniac or just a regular fan?
ImageImage

╔════════════╗
One can assemble their creativity by sprinkling a
little fantasy and magic
╚════════════╝

coding

DragonLight

Postby Erythro » Sun May 10, 2015 10:22 am

puLse wrote:Nah I don't do competitive battling and the mega sceptile. Yes. Just yes. I know who my starters gonna be! :twisted:

I play TCG competitively. XY Roaring Skies just came out so my Mega Rayquaza deck is nearing completion n time for the next tournament lol.

If anyone has PTCGO, send me your username so I can add you once I get my client working again and we can battle. ^^ Just let me know your skill level and I'll play a deck around that level since I have National/World level decks online too. Rather not decimate new players. ^^;

Always trading for VG Graphic Rune Drakes and Windigo Rune Drakes!

Send me a PM and we'll work something out!

Eldemore Account - ChickenSmoothie Account - FlightRising Account
Erythro

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment