Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby Patch » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:28 pm

I kind of got cocky because his other two Pokemon went down fast. Pokemon with high defenses and counter/mirror coat drive me a little crazy, even though I have a Suicune with boosted defenses and mirror coat. xD

Just a little heads up to people in the USA & UK: There's a Zoroark event going on:
    http://www.serebii.net/news/2015/06-November-2015.shtml

Once my campus WiFi starts working on my 3DS, I'm grabbing one. I wish a legendary would be released, like Mew or something. I read on a blog an event Mew hasn't been released in almost 5 years.
    o-o
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Polly44 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Death&Ruin wrote:
Polly44 wrote:No idea why Phione can be traded for something as sweet as a Lugia. xD

Well, I just put Phione up for trade asking for a Lugia. I never thought that it'd work either, but since I had nothing else to trade for anyway, I just left Phione in the GTS. Came back two months later because I wanted to search for a Gengar and had completely forgotten about Phione and was greeted with a Lugia. So ... I guess someone really wanted that Phione :D

Do you mean Pokemon Rumble World? Yeah, I used to play it, it's a ton of fun! Though I lost interest init after a while c:

Yeah, we have had that happen as well. xD Evidently Phione is a very awesome Pokemon!
That's the game! Awesome, and it is great fun. Though it gets very annoying when one repeatedly completes the levels, but no new Pokemon a) appear or b) actually get captured. xD Same here, though i have kinda got back into it a bit.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Patch » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Major update for my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire game. ^-^
I binged X and beat it, then got bored because there honestly isn't much to do after you beat Pokemon League. I'm starting the Looker missions, but eh...

Anyway! Thanks to a fantastic friend who traded me a Reshiram and Uxie, I captured Dialga which lead to Giritina and then I caught Kyurem. That adds some legends to my Pokedex. ♥

Image Image Image

I still have a ways to go, but I'm enjoying the hunt for Pokemon I haven't collected yet. (;
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm just going to post a little reminder...

Mew Event ;;

This is for my fellows in North America, Mew is being released via code at Game Stops from now until February 24th, 2016. You just have to ask an employee for the code. If they ask you to buy something or pay for the code, report the store. They are not allowed to do that.

Anyway, I got 2 codes today because the lady loved my Gen. 1 Starter Belt from Hot Topic. I may give away the second code at some point. Due to the Wifi not connecting to my DS here, I sent my DS and the codes home with my sister to do for me. I'm a little too stressed to play at the moment, but I'll play my heart out come Spring Break. ♥
Patch

Postby ElijahWilkes » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:05 pm

If there's anyone here that hasn't heard, Pokemon announced that new games will be coming out Holiday 2016, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon!! I'm not as excited as I would normally be as these games are hinting toward a new gen. This means they'll be leaving gen 6 behind and I honestly feel like gen 6 is incomplete at this point. There's no games featuring all of the Zygarde forms yet or any Zygarde storyline. It seems pretty sloppy of them to just skip that completely with the games and really disappoints me. =/ I hope the new games end up being good, though, and have plenty of cool new Pokemon and Megas. Totally expecting either evolutions to Lunatone and Solrock or megas to them. xD

What are you all hoping for in Sun and Moon?
ElijahWilkes

Postby Polly44 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I saw the announcement about the new Pokemon Games on FB and while i am pretty excited for the new Pokemon, otherwise i am not really fussed- i still haven't completed Alpha Sapphire. xD And i utterly loathe Mega Evolutions- they are so pointless and half of them look rubbish too.
But i am mostly just hoping for some cool new Pokemon really.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Sphye » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:04 pm

I haven't had my own pokemon game since LeafGreen, but I'm very excited for the announcement for Sun and Moon! I'm hoping to get Pokemon Moon when it's released.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Patch » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:50 am

I'm super duper excited! ^-^

I want to get Pokémon Moon as well. (:

Oh, Happy Pokémon Day, everyone! ♥
Patch

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:19 pm

I'll end up getting both of the games, like I always do. xD Did anyone go to Toys R Us or Gamestop and get their exclusive Pokemon Day stuff? :o Toys R Us had free items, 2 foil versions of Generations cards with Toys R Us stamped on them, a poster with the original 151 Pokemon on it, and an activity book! My TRU gave out a few other things, as well! Plus, they had a buy one get one 40% off on all Pokemon merch! Gamestop had a Pokemon Day poster that you could get if you bought something Pokemon related, although my Gamestop just gave mine to me for free. ^-^
ElijahWilkes

Postby Vlad » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:22 pm

I'm going in blind to Pokemon Sun & Moon. It seems like it'll make it a lot more exciting. :>
The only thing I've permitted to let myself see is the version exclusive legendaries... They'll probably be on the box art anyway.

I guess I'm going to have to attempt to avoid spoilers... I doubt it'll be easy.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment