Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby Patch » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Pokédex update: all legendaries are entered except a few mystics; all starters are in.

Current shiny target: shiny Tyrantrum (and all blue shinies, basically)

Pokédex count: 504 out of 721

----

I'm so excited for Sun & Moon! I hope we can to choose from every starter so far. I would probably go with either Turtwig, Bulbasaur, or Mudkip. Wow, that would be hard to choose... o-o
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby ElijahWilkes » Tue May 10, 2016 7:49 pm

OMG Guys, Pokemon officially revealed the first information for Sun and Moon. The information included the starters, the game mascot legendaries, and a bit about the region! The starters are named Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio! Rowlet is a Grass/Flying owl-based starter, Litten is a Fire type black and red cat-based starter that looks like it may become tiger based as it evolves, and Popplio is a Water type seal/clown-based starter! Names and types have not been revealed for the legendaries but the Sun mascot appears to be lion-based while the Moon mascot appears to be bat-based! The region is named Alola and is very obviously based on Hawaii. I'm so excited guys, you have no idea! If you want pictures or the video that Nintendo put up today, you can look on Serebii, as all of that stuff is in their most recent news post on the front page so far! o3o
ElijahWilkes

Postby pumpkinpie01 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:28 pm

@Silverfang
For the first question, dragonair into dragonite...
pumpkinpie01

Postby Patch » Mon May 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Rowlet all the way! ♥
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby RainbowFinch » Wed May 18, 2016 10:49 am

I am so torn about which starter to pick for sun and moon. It will all be determined by their final evolutions!

I was wondering if anyone here was a collector of Pokemon stuff? Anything? Or played the trading card game?
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sat May 21, 2016 2:27 pm

RainbowFinch wrote:
I am so torn about which starter to pick for sun and moon. It will all be determined by their final evolutions!

I was wondering if anyone here was a collector of Pokemon stuff? Anything? Or played the trading card game?

I collect all sorts of Pokemon stuff. I don't play the card game but I collect them. I collect plushes, figures, and other merch, primarily for my top 3 favorite Pokemon. Those are the Cyndaquil line, Kangaskhan, and the Tyrunt line. I do have other plush and figures outside those that I decided I liked enough to buy, though, and I'm also trying to get all of the 20th anniversary plush. Missed out on Mew already though. x.x My favorite plush that I have is a lifesize Cyndaquil plush. x3

I also do shiny hunting regularly and have found around 113 shinies in X/Y and OR/AS at my last count...I think. xD Those are the ones I've found myself. I do stream some of my shiny hunting but I can't link anything here because I have webcam on those streams and my language isn't always the best, especially when I find a shiny. xD
ElijahWilkes

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun May 22, 2016 7:25 am

ElijahWilkes wrote:
I collect all sorts of Pokemon stuff. I don't play the card game but I collect them. I collect plushes, figures, and other merch, primarily for my top 3 favorite Pokemon. Those are the Cyndaquil line, Kangaskhan, and the Tyrunt line. I do have other plush and figures outside those that I decided I liked enough to buy, though, and I'm also trying to get all of the 20th anniversary plush. Missed out on Mew already though. x.x My favorite plush that I have is a lifesize Cyndaquil plush. x3

I also do shiny hunting regularly and have found around 113 shinies in X/Y and OR/AS at my last count...I think. xD Those are the ones I've found myself. I do stream some of my shiny hunting but I can't link anything here because I have webcam on those streams and my language isn't always the best, especially when I find a shiny. xD

Dang would love to watch to stream of you shiny hunting, if you have a tumblr you could message it to me over there. 113! Wow. I spent 6 months hatching eevees (on and off through school) it took me well over 1000 eggs to hatch. Which I turned in Umbreon. My second shiny was from Kita, she surprised me with a shiny charizard present cause I was having a really rough time. I hatched a shiny zubat and grew it too a Crobat as a present in return for her, took between 200 and 300 eggs. I am more of a shiny breeder then hunter. I also have gotten a shiny Nidoqueen out of a trade and Emboar. I am hatching mareep's at the moment for a shiny as well as finishing the pokedex to get shiny charm. I am less then 100 away from that. All this is in X, I am using Omega to transfer over stuff to Y. I am thinking of doing shiny breeding of almost every pokemon in the dex after I finish the national, just for fun and after I breed the ones I want on my list.

I am a collector as well, don't play the game but collect the cards cause I adore the art. I also collect Umbreons, I don't have a huge amount yes. I have 4 normal umbreon plushies including the sleeping one (need the eye open one to match) I also just got a shiny umbreon plush so I could have my very own pitch. I also collect my team members. So I have Lapras and growlithe (I am hoping to find an arcanine eventually). I also have a lot of my old figures like charmander and such.

I am so excited for Sun and Moon. I want some more pokemon to be relieved, especially the dog. (My tumblr at the moment is primarily pokemon, though there is almost always some pokemon in the queue lol)
ImageImageImageImage
RainbowFinch

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sun May 22, 2016 4:49 pm

RainbowFinch wrote:Dang would love to watch to stream of you shiny hunting, if you have a tumblr you could message it to me over there. 113! Wow. I spent 6 months hatching eevees (on and off through school) it took me well over 1000 eggs to hatch. Which I turned in Umbreon. My second shiny was from Kita, she surprised me with a shiny charizard present cause I was having a really rough time. I hatched a shiny zubat and grew it too a Crobat as a present in return for her, took between 200 and 300 eggs. I am more of a shiny breeder then hunter. I also have gotten a shiny Nidoqueen out of a trade and Emboar. I am hatching mareep's at the moment for a shiny as well as finishing the pokedex to get shiny charm. I am less then 100 away from that. All this is in X, I am using Omega to transfer over stuff to Y. I am thinking of doing shiny breeding of almost every pokemon in the dex after I finish the national, just for fun and after I breed the ones I want on my list.

I am a collector as well, don't play the game but collect the cards cause I adore the art. I also collect Umbreons, I don't have a huge amount yes. I have 4 normal umbreon plushies including the sleeping one (need the eye open one to match) I also just got a shiny umbreon plush so I could have my very own pitch. I also collect my team members. So I have Lapras and growlithe (I am hoping to find an arcanine eventually). I also have a lot of my old figures like charmander and such.

I am so excited for Sun and Moon. I want some more pokemon to be relieved, especially the dog. (My tumblr at the moment is primarily pokemon, though there is almost always some pokemon in the queue lol)

It's actually at least 116 now. I know for sure one I forgot when I counted and I found another Sandshrew last night while streaming hunting for Dugtrio as well as another Wailmer while trying to chain fish for Staryu on my own time. xD I have the shiny charm on all of my games that I hunt on and have at least one of each Pokemon somewhere across my games and Pokebanks (I have 3 3DSs, so I have 3 Pokebanks o3o). I do not have a tumblr, though, so I wouldn't be able to share the link there. I have a twitter but you won't be able to find it under this username. And if you come to the CODES chatzy, I can share whatever I want there since it's not this site. Completely up to you, though. ^-^

There actually is an Arcanine plush on the Pokemon Center website. It's 12" tall and costs $24.99 before shipping and you can find it here: http://www.pokemoncenter.com/Arcanine_P ... B01BX9T3YK
Of course, that's if you live in the US. ;w; Figured I'd let you know that one does exist. :3
ElijahWilkes

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun May 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Lol sure, I will go and find the CODES chatzy! Be fun watching a stream for shiny hunting, I watch videos on pokemon and watched someone live stream a soft restart over 2000 times for a shiny magikarp. I really love pokemon. I only one 3ds, but I just was breeding to complete pokedex and I hatched a shiny tangela today on first try and I was like OMG you have to be kidding me. It was random I wasn't even trying.

I had seen that, I am canadian but hopeing I can go to new york sometime (discounted flights thanks to family) or get my cousin on a stay over to visit it for me to the Nintendo store. The second floor is a Pokemon Center. I like conventions (how I got the sleepy umbreon from the pokemon center) so hopefully can find a real one at a convention sometime. Kita and I are hopefully are pokemon cosplaying sometime, as a pokemon and trainer.

I am probably going to start a youtube channel playing some pokemon hacks, like AshGary and Sweets. Along with others and speed paints of pokemon drawings. Eventually I hope to get a New3ds with a capture card (hopefully before Sun and Moon, if not for christmas the month after maybe) Me and Kita were figuring out what pokemon we were and came up that I was a shiny Nidorina and she was a Zorua.

Man I like to ramble when it is about pokemon.
ImageImageImageImage
RainbowFinch

Postby KitKat » Thu May 26, 2016 7:24 am

(I have no idea which starter to choose for sun & moon omg it's so difficult and I'm trying to avoid ALL spoilers cause I don't wanna see what they look like later haha but I feel bad for popplio so maybe him??)

what was your guys' first pokemon game? mine was pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time and man... I was so bad at video games back then (still am) that when I first beat drowzee I FLIPPED because it took me forever ugh

I still haven't finished that game, I keep going back to it, getting stuck at the temporal tower and restarting omg I have to stop

it was such a good game though, probably one of my favourites. after that was pokemon rangers (the original, and i loved the game but there was hardly anything to do afterwards at all which really sucks) and I finally got black and white way later

libra . _infp-t . _30th sept
all of me is a wip
KitKat

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment