Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby Sphye » Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

KitKat wrote:
    (I have no idea which starter to choose for sun & moon omg it's so difficult and I'm trying to avoid ALL spoilers cause I don't wanna see what they look like later haha but I feel bad for popplio so maybe him??)

what was your guys' first pokemon game? mine was pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time and man... I was so bad at video games back then (still am) that when I first beat drowzee I FLIPPED because it took me forever ugh

I still haven't finished that game, I keep going back to it, getting stuck at the temporal tower and restarting omg I have to stop

it was such a good game though, probably one of my favourites. after that was pokemon rangers (the original, and i loved the game but there was hardly anything to do afterwards at all which really sucks) and I finally got black and white way later

My first Pokemon game that I could call my own was Pokemon LeafGreen. My first starter was a Charmander. While I don't think that I ever beat the game, I did make it to the Elite Four before I got stuck.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ElijahWilkes » Fri May 27, 2016 1:49 pm

My first Pokemon game was Crystal. xP
ElijahWilkes

Postby RainbowFinch » Fri May 27, 2016 2:07 pm

My first game was Pokemon Red, the original on the gameboy. I have been with it since it came to North America, every new game I buy at least one version, and X and Y I got both cause so excited for the new 3d platform and new gen. I also got most the other spin offs, I am a little pokemon obsessed, it is a huge part of my childhood.

Charmander was my first starter ever, I usually pick fire starters but I also base off looks as well. X and Y never had a starter I adored so I just went with fire since I like fire pokemon.

Anyone have a pokemon type preference? I am partial to fire and darks it seems, though a lot of my team seems to be growing toward dragon and a bit of fairy now that fairy is out (my Sylveon is really getting me attached. He is a little beast).
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby Patch » Fri May 27, 2016 10:00 pm

My first game was Diamond with Turtwig as my starter. ♥
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Aliria » Sat May 28, 2016 1:05 pm

My first game was Diamond. my brother had Pearl a while before I got Diamond, and we'd both collected the cards before that, so I already knew quite a bit at that point. I've never actually completed it though, I got lost on my way to the third or fourth gym, ignored it for a while, restarted and played to like the second gym, ignored it a while, came back to it, and discovered that my entire team was level 100 legendaries from various events, except one level 50 pikachu. I don't really want to restart it again, but my only pokemon on it are either way too high level to use or way too low level to use, so I don't know.
If you want to contact me for some reason, I'm much more active on CS than Eld. Here's a link to my CS account.
Aliria

Postby KittyCatKita » Sat May 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Mine was Pokémon Red on the Gameboy Pocket, though the first time I played it was my cousin's version of Pokemon Blue on her Gameboy. I used to sit in and play it until I got my own Red version for Christmas. I varied between Squirtle and Charmander as my starter pokemon
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Erythro » Sat May 28, 2016 7:22 pm

I know it doesn't mean much but I play the TCG and I got 33rd at Georgia Regionals this year. It was 250+ people for my division so I did pretty well, and actually it's the best I've ever done! I wanted to share >-<

Always trading for VG Graphic Rune Drakes and Windigo Rune Drakes!

Send me a PM and we'll work something out!

Eldemore Account - ChickenSmoothie Account - FlightRising Account
Erythro

Postby RainbowFinch » Sat May 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Crestalia wrote:I know it doesn't mean much but I play the TCG and I got 33rd at Georgia Regionals this year. It was 250+ people for my division so I did pretty well, and actually it's the best I've ever done! I wanted to share >-<

That is so impressive! Congratulations. I hope next year you get even higher in placing!
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby KittyCatKita » Sat May 28, 2016 8:30 pm

That's really awesome Crestalia! I can't say I know how the TCG works since I haven't touched the cards since they were originally released way back when (don't remember the year XD), but that is really impressive!
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Polly44 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 am

My first game was technically LeafGreen i do believe, but i never really got into it. The first one i actually bothered with was Sapphire.
Probs not gonna get the new ones though. Got rather bored with it to be honest- still haven't completed Alpha Sapphire.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment