Dragon Age!

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Dragon Age!

Postby DarkHorizon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 pm

I saw there was a DA thread on Flight Rising and figured this site needed one.
Anyone else really, really looking forward to Inquisition?

And what about the previous games? Favorite race? Class? Characters? etc?
Feel free to talk about anything DA related! ^^

Just please, please be civil and do not disrespect others for not sharing the same opinion as you.
------------

One of the things I'm looking forward to the most about Inquisition is having mounts. Horses, Halla, Unicorns. Oh my!
I can't wait. (I wonder if there will be Bronto mounts too? For the Dwarves? Lol)

ImageImage
DarkHorizon

Re: Dragon Age!

Postby Fuzzicar » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:03 pm

I love DA, however I am not looking forward to DA:I. Well, I guess I am, but I'm not hyped like a lot of people are. I am a bit concerned about how they're planning to go ahead with this. I liked DA for being its own style, however with the consideration that they have taken from Skyrim makes me iffy.

Is it going to be like TES? If so how, and why would they alter their style?

Well I understand why - money. TES has done way better than DA in the longrun, but I liked DA the way that it was. Of course this is just one fan's opinion. I am still probably going to enjoy DA:I. I am just skeptical it'll match up to the other two games in the saga.
Credit for the banner goes to Digsu @ GB
Credit for the avatar goes to Akame @ GB

Ou Soldier | Cerberus Agent | Qunari | Kekkaishi
Fuzzicar

Re: Dragon Age!

Postby DarkHorizon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:22 pm

I honestly don't mind it being changed a bit, nor do I mind if they take a few things from TES, however I do hope they don't stray too far from the styles of their previous games.
I'm a fan of both TES and DA, so I know I'll like it either way, however there's just a certain uniqueness that DA:O and DA2 have to them that other games of the same genre do not have. That's what I love most about DA, and I really hope that's also to be found in the new game.

I know a lot of people weren't too happy with DA2, what are your opinions on that one? I personally loved it, but then again I played it before Origins.

ImageImage
DarkHorizon

Return to Entertainment