Pokemon chat

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon chat

Postby Distortionist » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Saphira344 wrote:I give up this talk before it turns into an argument,that's the way I nuzlock you don't like it then don't comment,we all have our own opnions/ways.

Now on another note what are you guys favert kind of pokemon mines animal based ones and dragons.

I like anything that isn't too strictly based off of something or has a cool concept, like rotom <3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Meika » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:55 pm

So who else is going to go missing from all human/social interactions this coming Saturday! :3

It's only been this last week I've let myself go all fan-girl on Pokemon X Y. And I'm trying my hand at drawing at drawing the new little guys too.

Does anyone want to share friend codes too? I'll put mine up later when I can grab my 3DS.
Xin Nian Kuai Le : 新年快乐
Year of the Horse : 2014
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Meika

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Meika wrote:So who else is going to go missing from all human/social interactions this coming Saturday! :3

It's only been this last week I've let myself go all fan-girl on Pokemon X Y. And I'm trying my hand at drawing at drawing the new little guys too.

Does anyone want to share friend codes too? I'll put mine up later when I can grab my 3DS.

haha tenacly i already own X, becuse i payed the full cost of it today i just need to pick it up on saturday, and man iam excited. I was going to go with fenkin but i dont like its evultions(not fond of humaniod ones and it looks crazly girly for a mostly male breed) but i love the last evolution of the frog one, so iam geting the frog and iam going to name him Froggy :P
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby Jendalie » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Meika wrote:So who else is going to go missing from all human/social interactions this coming Saturday! :3

*Raises hand* I purchased Pokemon Y and will be a very happy gamer this weekend. ^^
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Benathorn » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Jendalie wrote:

*Raises hand* I purchased Pokemon Y and will be a very happy gamer this weekend. ^^

Same. Me and sis will be out of existence this weekend doing battle and playing our Pokemon Y games while I also teach Zayin how to play X. (It's his first Pokemon game so it's going to take a while. <3)
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Meika » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:38 am

Saphira344 wrote:

haha tenacly i already own X, becuse i payed the full cost of it today i just need to pick it up on saturday, and man iam excited. I was going to go with fenkin but i dont like its evultions(not fond of humaniod ones and it looks crazly girly for a mostly male breed) but i love the last evolution of the frog one, so iam geting the frog and iam going to name him Froggy :P

I'm going to get Froakie too, because I love that he'll become a water/dark Ninja and then I'll get Charmander to cover fire.

I've ordered Y because of Mega Charizard Y, Yveltal and Skrelp/Dragalge.

Oh and I found my friend code : 5284 - 1552 - 7463 and my 3DS name is Auska

And I've heard that your favourite colour on your 3DS will dictate your first outfit's colour when you begin the game, so I'm changing my Mii now while I've got it in front of me to see if it's true.
Xin Nian Kuai Le : 新年快乐
Year of the Horse : 2014
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Meika

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:06 am

Haha my favert colours yellow, and i like most yellow pokemon, but i positively hate(please dont hate me for this)pikachu. And iam also slitly agenst female lilypups after n's killed Aqua dream and Packrat at the same time on my nuzlock RIP you two ill never forget you. Anyhow i got the X becuse of the awsome deer lendary. Iam hopeing it has the blue fossle one :P that ones so pretty.
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Previous

Return to Entertainment