|SuperHero Addicts Anonymous|

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: |SuperHero Addicts Anonymous|

Postby KisaWolfz » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Polly44 wrote:
KisaWolfz wrote:
Can we please talk about Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Because I cannot handle myself!
I am so excited for this movie.

Ive already been super stoked for the movie, then when it was released that Loki and Heimdall would be making a quick appearance in the film, end credits or not, Ive become more obsessed with this.

The first Avengers film was epic! So i have very high hopes for Age of Ultron. I cannot wait for it either, unfortunatly we have a rather long time to wait. xD

Have you seen the trailer for the new movie?
I watch it at least once a day, to keep me forever pumped.

First Trailer
Extended Trailer
KisaWolfz

Postby Polly44 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 pm

KisaWolfz wrote:
Polly44 wrote:
KisaWolfz wrote:

Ive already been super stoked for the movie, then when it was released that Loki and Heimdall would be making a quick appearance in the film, end credits or not, Ive become more obsessed with this.

The first Avengers film was epic! So i have very high hopes for Age of Ultron. I cannot wait for it either, unfortunatly we have a rather long time to wait. xD

Have you seen the trailer for the new movie?
I watch it at least once a day, to keep me forever pumped.

First Trailer
Extended Trailer

I have seen the first one before, but i hadn't seen the extended one. I like the bit at the beginning, when they all try and lift Thor's hammer, but can't. To be honest though the trailer doesn't really make me that pumped for the film. It just seems a bit.......lacking in something. It still looks good though, just not epic. (Totally off topic but i am so pumped for The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies! The trailer looks awesome!)
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby remix. » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 am

I am most ecstatic for Scarlett With and Quick Silver making an appearance ! My parents Aren't as knowledgeable in Marvel charector' s as I am though, and didn't know who they are. . The thing is, I wonder if Vision will be included.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby KisaWolfz » Tue May 05, 2015 5:34 pm

KisaWolfz wrote:

**Warning Spoilers Ahead**
So can we please talk about this now!
I'm a tad upset the cut Loki from his quick appearance, but I don't think that hindered the movie at all. In fact I think this movie was fantastic! It was very well put together, I love the life and personality put into Ultron.

Anyways, for those who've seen it... What was your favorite part?
Mine would have to be when the Hulk buster was punching the Hulk in the face and saying, "Go to sleep, Go to sleep, Go to sleep."
That and the part when The Vision handed Thor his hammer, and everyone around was just completely shocked, and staring, while Thor was trying to play it off, like that didn't just happen.
KisaWolfz

Postby KitKat » Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 am

KisaWolfz wrote:
KisaWolfz wrote:

**Warning Spoilers Ahead**
So can we please talk about this now!
I'm a tad upset the cut Loki from his quick appearance, but I don't think that hindered the movie at all. In fact I think this movie was fantastic! It was very well put together, I love the life and personality put into Ultron.

Anyways, for those who've seen it... What was your favorite part?
Mine would have to be when the Hulk buster was punching the Hulk in the face and saying, "Go to sleep, Go to sleep, Go to sleep."
That and the part when The Vision handed Thor his hammer, and everyone around was just completely shocked, and staring, while Thor was trying to play it off, like that didn't just happen.

I loved the part where Captain America almost lifted Thor's Hammer during the contest and Thor looked seriously worried for a second but tried to play it off xD I thought the whole movie was amazing though. My favourite action part was when they were on the floating island in the ring and you could see all of them fighting off robots at different parts, it was great.

libra . _infp-t . _30th sept
all of me is a wip
KitKat

Postby remix. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:50 pm

KitKat wrote:
KisaWolfz wrote:
KisaWolfz wrote:- snip -

- snip -

I loved the part where Captain America almost lifted Thor's Hammer during the contest and Thor looked seriously worried for a second but tried to play it off xD I thought the whole movie was amazing though. My favourite action part was when they were on the floating island in the ring and you could see all of them fighting off robots at different parts, it was great.

i have to agree with the thor thing xD was i the only one who thought cap was gonna lift it? probably. but the one thing i absolutely loved was vision. He has always been one of my favorite avengers characters (besides black panther). Now getting away from avengers, WHO IS READY FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR?!?!?!?!
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby Xandrat8 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Favorite Heros :: Wolverine, Batman, Flash
Favorite Villain :: Lex Luthor
Favorite Movies :: ALL OF THEM. MOVIES & TV SHOWS ALIKE.
Xandrat8

Postby KisaWolfz » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Has anyone watched the Netflix series 'Jessica Jones' yet?
Because I loved it!!!
KisaWolfz

Postby shieldmaiden333 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:14 am

I Love this thread I have to go to sleep now because of work, But I LOVE THIS THREAD! :D
530/800 Baubles

Awesome Lucky Pets from Dec18
ImageImage
Chickensmoothie User: Hunith
shieldmaiden333

Postby KisaWolfz » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:48 pm

shieldmaiden333 wrote:I Love this thread I have to go to sleep now because of work, But I LOVE THIS THREAD! :D

I agree. I wish it were more active x)

Anyone see the new Deadpool trailer during the Superbowl Sunday?
I think its going to be amazing.
KisaWolfz

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment