Anyone watch Agents of Shield?

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Anyone watch Agents of Shield?

Postby Sky Wing » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Hey sorry I've been so inactive haha.

I would love to read the comics but I don't think I could afford all of them! I borrowed my friend's Ms. Marvel comic and I loved it! I had to stop myself from buying all of them. >.< Anyways, is anyone caught up? I just watched the most recent episode and I don't know how to feel... AGH!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Re: Anyone watch Agents of Shield?

Postby Bunnymund » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:02 am

I love agents of shield! Unfortunately though I've only seen seasons one and two at the moment as I don't have Netflix as it's too expensive and TV has random showing times so I can't watch it there :cc
I have to wait until it's released on DVD and hope I have $60 spare sometime around October-November [that's when the first and second ones came out, they come out about a month or two after Arrow which is around September. Hopefully there is a schedule because I don't want to be left behind on these xD] (Why is marvel TV series super expensive?? I can buy DC tv series for around $30 each on special but all Marvel TV shows are super expensive xD And I have to travel to a store half an hour away because the store near me doesn't stock Marvel TV shows, I'd have to order it in and that costs me extra which would be around $80 total then)

But so far I love them, ahh the ending to season two though ;3;
It was so dramatic xD
-My Xanje profile
-Hoarding Stage 1 pygmy Jackalopes

Bunnymund

Previous

Return to Entertainment