Sword Art Online Official Fanclub

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Sword Art Online Official Fanclub

Postby Sentoki » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:06 am

Link Start!

Gather around, all ye SAO fans! Here we discuss and chat about everything SAO-related! Be it manga, light novels, anime, or even the 4komas; as long as it's related to SAO, it's welcome here! Now, all ye fans, come hither and join the club!

Code: Select all
[color=#40BFFF][i][b]I want to join the SAO fanclub![/b][/i][/color]
[i]Username:[/i]
[i]What do you want us to call you?:[/i]
[i]Favourite media?:[/i] {As in, the SAO anime, manga or the light novels?}
[i]Favourite character:[/i]
[i]Where are you at plot-wise?:[/i]
[i]Any fan-characters/fan-fics/fan-art? If you do, show us!:[/i]

Please delete all parenthesis in the form :3

Club Rules
•All site rules apply
•No flaming/fighting. Please keep things civil.
•All spoilers are to be written in small text (font size 60 or below)
--Any information about what comes after what happens in the latest anime episode is considered a spoiler
•Have fun!

Member list
1. Sentoki (Sen)
2. scmarshtacky (SC, marsh, tacky, etc.)
3. Viddi (Vid, Dee)
4. Elucidator. (my sword)
5. LightningAsuna (Asuna)
6. mkairalla1 (MK, MK1, Fluffy)
Last edited by Sentoki on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sentoki

Re: Sword Art Online (Official?) Fanclub

Postby Sentoki » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:10 am

Club Events

Occasionally, events related to the focus of the club (SAO) are organised. These events may be in the forms of art competitions, writing competitions, or simply a game or raffle. Prizes vary, but are usually either Eldemore pets or custom art by yours truly, Sentoki, or any volunteers who wish to help out.

there are no events going on currently
Art by Zizan-Chan on deviantart

Sentoki

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:24 am

I want to join the SAO fanclub!
Username: scmarshtacky
What do you want us to call you?: Call me whatever you want: SC, Tacky, Smarsh, whatever else you can think of. I've heard it all. XD
Favourite media?: {As in, the SAO anime, manga or the light novels?} Anime/LNs are equally good in my opinion, though I haven't read past the GGO arc in the LNs. (GGO anime arc has done a really good job thus far. Can't wait for the new episode today!)
Favourite character: Kirito
Where are you at plot-wise?: Caught up in the anime, completed GGO arc in LN, haven't read the manga (heard it wasn't as good)
Any fan-characters/fan-fics/fan-art? If you do, show us!: Sorry, I don't. ^^"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sentoki » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:39 am

scmarshtacky wrote:I want to join the SAO fanclub!
Username: scmarshtacky
What do you want us to call you?: Call me whatever you want: SC, Tacky, Smarsh, whatever else you can think of. I've heard it all. XD
Favourite media?: {As in, the SAO anime, manga or the light novels?} Anime/LNs are equally good in my opinion, though I haven't read past the GGO arc in the LNs. (GGO anime arc has done a really good job thus far. Can't wait for the new episode today!)
Favourite character: Kirito
Where are you at plot-wise?: Caught up in the anime, completed GGO arc in LN, haven't read the manga (heard it wasn't as good)
Any fan-characters/fan-fics/fan-art? If you do, show us!: Sorry, I don't. ^^"

Welcome to the club! :D
Fellow Kirito fan here! :3

Sentoki

Postby musette » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am

Username: Viddi
What do you want us to call you?: Vid or Dee works c:
Favourite media?: Anime 'u'
Favourite character: Yui
Where are you at plot-wise?: I've finished the anime somewhere around 5 times now. [or at least everything that's on netflix]
Any fan-characters/fan-fics/fan-art? If you do, show us!: I have some fan characters, but no art for them yet.
They are [url]ASÄ°L[/url] & [url]XHEXANIA[/url]. Pronounced; Asil [ah-sil] & Xhexania [hex-sahn-ya]. [I'll add the links to their refs soon, as I'm still refining them to my liking c:]

Asil is a well-known rich kid in his neighbor hood at the age of 17. He's really whiny and never wants to do anything, and really doesn't know anything about SAO but wanted to have the bragging rights of being a BETA tester so he bought it for the heck of it. He really only has nice things because he has money and talks a big game, most of the items he has are for show and so he can feel better than everyone else around them. When he doesn't get his way he tends to throw temper tantrums. Really. He's a big baby xD

Xhex -as she prefers to be called- prides herself as a female gamer. She tends to come off as one of the guys for her sailor mouth and sarcastic tongue. She's a bit of a brute in the sense that she doesn't like whiners or complaining. She's a hit hard or go home kind of gal and doesn't take well to others getting in her way. Though she's skilled Xhex hides it from other players, not wanting them to think of her as a cheater. She prefers to do things solo, as she only really trusts herself after being betrayed by the first party she'd ever joined. However, if she needs help or if a small party is in need of assistance she'll help as much as she can before leaving without a word.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD KNOW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello there, i'm musette but feel free to call
me muse! i'm one of the moderators here o
n eld, here to help and assist you in any po
ssible way! if you ever have any questions,
concerns, or are in need of a friendly chat,
feel free to pm me! .for help, click the links!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THAT YOURE TOXIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
musette

Postby Sentoki » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Viddi wrote:
Username: Viddi
What do you want us to call you?: Vid or Dee works c:
Favourite media?: Anime 'u'
Favourite character: Yui
Where are you at plot-wise?: I've finished the anime somewhere around 5 times now. [or at least everything that's on netflix]
Any fan-characters/fan-fics/fan-art? If you do, show us!: I have some fan characters, but no art for them yet.
They are [url]ASÄ°L[/url] & [url]XHEXANIA[/url]. Pronounced; Asil [ah-sil] & Xhexania [hex-sahn-ya]. [I'll add the links to their refs soon, as I'm still refining them to my liking c:]

Asil is a well-known rich kid in his neighbor hood at the age of 17. He's really whiny and never wants to do anything, and really doesn't know anything about SAO but wanted to have the bragging rights of being a BETA tester so he bought it for the heck of it. He really only has nice things because he has money and talks a big game, most of the items he has are for show and so he can feel better than everyone else around them. When he doesn't get his way he tends to throw temper tantrums. Really. He's a big baby xD

Xhex -as she prefers to be called- prides herself as a female gamer. She tends to come off as one of the guys for her sailor mouth and sarcastic tongue. She's a bit of a brute in the sense that she doesn't like whiners or complaining. She's a hit hard or go home kind of gal and doesn't take well to others getting in her way. Though she's skilled Xhex hides it from other players, not wanting them to think of her as a cheater. She prefers to do things solo, as she only really trusts herself after being betrayed by the first party she'd ever joined. However, if she needs help or if a small party is in need of assistance she'll help as much as she can before leaving without a word.

Welcome to the club! X3
Ooh the character concepts sound good! I can't wait to see them! I, personally, have a character I made that was based off Kirito. click to see

Sentoki

Postby musette » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Sentoki wrote:
Welcome to the club! X3
Ooh the character concepts sound good! I can't wait to see them! I, personally, have a character I made that was based off Kirito. click to see

thanks! wow that charrie is a doll >u< and the art! <3 <3 <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD KNOW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello there, i'm musette but feel free to call
me muse! i'm one of the moderators here o
n eld, here to help and assist you in any po
ssible way! if you ever have any questions,
concerns, or are in need of a friendly chat,
feel free to pm me! .for help, click the links!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THAT YOURE TOXIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
musette

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Why does the RAW take so long to get subbed? Really it's only been an hour, but I want to see the new episode darn it. XD Debating about going ahead and watching it raw...

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Sentoki » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Viddi wrote:
thanks! wow that charrie is a doll >u< and the art! <3 <3 <3

Aw thanks ^^ He took me a long time to draw and design, but I feel that it was worth it in the end X)

scmarshtacky wrote:Why does the RAW take so long to get subbed? Really it's only been an hour, but I want to see the new episode darn it. XD Debating about going ahead and watching it raw...

Ahaha just a few more minutes, tacky! The subbed should be coming out any minute now XD I'm staying up late just to wath it XP
EDIT*
Actually, ignore what I said. It's outttttt!

Sentoki

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 pm

I just found this really cool SAO vid I thought I'd share with you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enRoI52wqdA
I think the only thing this person used was the LN images, but they move them around in a way that makes it all look 3-D. It's amazing. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Next

Return to Entertainment