Tera Rising MMO

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

What server would you like an Eldemorian Guild on?

Ascension Valley (PvE)
14%
Highwatch (PvE)
14%
Tempest Reach (PvE)
14%
Celestial Hills-Roleplay (PvE)
43%
Lake of Tears (PvP)
No votes
Valley of Titans (PvP)
14%
Mount Tyrannas (PvP)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Tera Rising MMO

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Alright. ^^ I'm just going around trying to adjust my video quality so things actually work properly. Hopefully I won't stall in the dungeon. If I'm attacking where there are no monsters, you know I'm 30 seconds or more behind the current moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:20 pm

jesus christ, I'm terribly sorry but no matter which computer I try, this drive just won't work. ;~; I really don't know what's wrong, I'm gonna have my mom check on it later... But that also means no TERA for me. DX I'm really really sorry, maybe we can grind it together sometime later. >.<
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:11 pm

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:
    jesus christ, I'm terribly sorry but no matter which computer I try, this drive just won't work. ;~; I really don't know what's wrong, I'm gonna have my mom check on it later... But that also means no TERA for me. DX I'm really really sorry, maybe we can grind it together sometime later. >.<

You don't have to apologize. When technology decides not to work, there's not much you can do about it. Just let me know whenever you get it working and want to party up again. ^^

Edit: Wow, Tera just enhanced the Berserkers and turned it into a tanking class. I wasn't expecting that at all. Not sure how I feel about it... I'm really bad at tanking and I have a couple of berserker characters. One of which is level 55. Going into a dungeon I've never been in before and being expected to tank might end very very badly. I'm all nervous about this now. >.<

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Katria » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 pm

I hope its okay to post here I know this thread is kinda dead...
I just redownloaded my game and was wondering:

what class would you recommend? Like what is there not enough of?
Last time I played there weren't enough mystics? (I think is what the healer is now called) running around so it was a fight for the few who were to join the random dungeon parties... As of right now my highest class is a level 31 slayer but idk if I'll ever return to her.

And how much has really changed in the last year? I noticed you no longer start on that original starter island...
Katria

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Katria wrote:
I hope its okay to post here I know this thread is kinda dead...
I just redownloaded my game and was wondering:

what class would you recommend? Like what is there not enough of?
Last time I played there weren't enough mystics? (I think is what the healer is now called) running around so it was a fight for the few who were to join the random dungeon parties... As of right now my highest class is a level 31 slayer but idk if I'll ever return to her.

And how much has really changed in the last year? I noticed you no longer start on that original starter island...

You're fine to still post here. ^^ I personally haven't played the game in about three months as I'm in Japan and enmasse has this region blocked on their server. Although I can't imagine too much has changed in just a couple of months.

It's true that Mystics are probably lower in number, but combined with priests (which a lot of people seem to play), I wouldn't necessarily say that healers are in short supply.. Although, healers are still highly sought after for party members and for dungeons so you really can't go wrong playing one.

Lancers are probably the class with the shortest supply and highest demand, and the dungeon queuing time is all of two seconds. If you're up for playing a tank, you could consider them as well. Archers, Slayers, and Sorcs, are probably about even in their population.

Probably the most common classes are berserkers, gunners and warriors. You don't really get quick dungeon runs with any DPS, but in my opinion, they are the most interesting to play. The gunner and warrior are particularly dynamic in their movements. The gunner can easily solo a lot of the early dungeons, so if you're into soloing a lot of stuff, the gunner would be a good choice.

So I guess it really comes down to personally preference and what class sounds interesting to you. ^^

They took out the Island of Dawn?? That's a new update in the past couple of months. Let's see, in the past year... I know the gunner has been added. I can't remember when exactly the reaper came in, but it hasn't been too terribly long I don't think. The level cap has been upped to 65; there are also more locations and dungeons I believe. A new PvE server was added... That's all I can think of off the top of my head. XD

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Katria » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:20 pm

I'm probably going to make a ranged something idk what yet or go back to my slayer, im not sure yet. My right click on my mouse doesn't work so idk if I'll play till christmas since I know im getting a new mouse then.

Yea the first island you now have to help a little girl find her bear or something like that and then save a tree I didn't get much farther than that as my game crashed but it seemed boring compared to the original island of dawn quests.- Though thats probably just me since I liked killing things and this one was just search the bushes, collect the grass, etc -
The initial video has also changed saying the explorers -who you were originally to be in the first video I believe- only found death -i skipped the rest since i was short on time but its probably worth a watch- cx
Katria

Postby Startedraining » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:20 pm

I really enjoyed the Island of Dawn more than this new girl. That huge thing in the beginning scared the poo out of me.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return