Tera Rising MMO

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

What server would you like an Eldemorian Guild on?

Ascension Valley (PvE)
14%
Highwatch (PvE)
14%
Tempest Reach (PvE)
14%
Celestial Hills-Roleplay (PvE)
43%
Lake of Tears (PvP)
No votes
Valley of Titans (PvP)
14%
Mount Tyrannas (PvP)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Tera Rising MMO

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:06 pm

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:
    Oh yeah, that'd be a breeze. xP Also! For dungeons, is there something that decides the dice rolls? My Guildmaster got almost every single item except for, like, three. This system is rigged, I swear!!, XP

But yeah! What classes do you usually play? That way I can kind of formulate which team you'd go into if you did join.

Dice should be randomized, but I almost never get anything either. XD Although, I do know there is a specific thing you can change where only the class who can use the item can roll for it. Some people demand that change when you enter a dungeon. I've really not been a leader of a dungeon party though so I don't exactly know what setting it is. Should be under party leader options somewhere.

It's proper curtesy to only roll for the items that you can use. People can get very angry at you if you roll and get something that isn't yours when it's something they could've used.

Warrior is my favorite class, but I can't use it to tank like some can. My skill level is only good enough for me to DPS. I'm also comfortable with a berserker and I like the gunners as well. Regardless, I'll be a DPS, not a tank or healer. If you guys have a preference between the three, let me know. ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Oh, shoot, that might be why; our group kinda rolled for everything. I kinda feel sorry now, eeeh... ;~;

Dang, us newbies and our lack of proper dungeoning etiquette!

I talked to them about it and they're completely fine with you joining! ^^ They just need a username. They're looking for a berserker, haha. ^^;; If you don't wanna be a berserker, you can always be whatever you want, none of them mind~ cx
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:
    Oh, shoot, that might be why; our group kinda rolled for everything. I kinda feel sorry now, eeeh... ;~;

Dang, us newbies and our lack of proper dungeoning etiquette!

I talked to them about it and they're completely fine with you joining! ^^ They just need a username. They're looking for a berserker, haha. ^^;; If you don't wanna be a berserker, you can always be whatever you want, none of them mind~ cx

Don't worry. I think every newbie might do that when they start . I know I did. I got a solid lecture from a person in a dungeon about that, so I had to learn it the hard way. XD

Okay cool. ^^ I can play a zerker. Smashing things with a zerker is just as much fun as jumping around them with a warrior. XD The name is "Halek." I'll run through the Island of Dawn tonight but it'll probably take me 3-5 days to catch up to the rest of you guys. I can probably make it to Bastion of Lok in 2 days or less.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 am

Haha, yeah, lucky us that we didn't get chewed out. ^^;

I'll notify them about this ASAP! You'll most likely get a guild invite from a person called 'Dyrah' in the next 24 hours or so. c:

Wow, you burn through the game so efficiently XP I haven't gotten a lot of time recently, so I've only been able to level four a day... Soloing as a lancer is a major pain, especially against mini-bosses, groups, or AoE damage. Really, I feel the lancer is only good for dungeons and giant mobs like the Basilisks or the Nagas. -^- Meh, I still like their sustain. XD
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
Burying your gays,
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease

of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:48 am

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:
    Haha, yeah, lucky us that we didn't get chewed out. ^^;

I'll notify them about this ASAP! You'll most likely get a guild invite from a person called 'Dyrah' in the next 24 hours or so. c:

Wow, you burn through the game so efficiently XP I haven't gotten a lot of time recently, so I've only been able to level four a day... Soloing as a lancer is a major pain, especially against mini-bosses, groups, or AoE damage. Really, I feel the lancer is only good for dungeons and giant mobs like the Basilisks or the Nagas. -^- Meh, I still like their sustain. XD

I've run through the beginning areas so many times I know it like the back of my hand. XD I can turn off the little mini map and just go.

I'm up to the western side of the Oblivion Wood area. So I just need to run through the Valley of Titans and then I'll be good to do Bastion of Lok. I'll be able to get through BoL by tomorrow evening. Probably.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:09 am

Oh my gosh, wow. xP Newbie me accidentally turned off the mini-map and didn't know how to turn it back on, so I kinda just started following a random road hoping to find a landmark I knew. Long story short, I wandered into a level thirty area with a little more than half health when I was only level twenty-two. I nearly shrieked when I accidentally Aggro'ed a mob and saw the level. xP

I just got to the valley of titans with my lancer as well. cx It is honestly so painful to solo as a lancer, ugh. Their shield really needs to be buffed a bit.

Also! For Legendary relic weapons, do they just keep on appearing one stage after another, or do they eventually stop?
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
Burying your gays,
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease

of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:17 am

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:
    Oh my gosh, wow. xP Newbie me accidentally turned off the mini-map and didn't know how to turn it back on, so I kinda just started following a random road hoping to find a landmark I knew. Long story short, I wandered into a level thirty area with a little more than half health when I was only level twenty-two. I nearly shrieked when I accidentally Aggro'ed a mob and saw the level. xP

I just got to the valley of titans with my lancer as well. cx It is honestly so painful to solo as a lancer, ugh. Their shield really needs to be buffed a bit.

Also! For Legendary relic weapons, do they just keep on appearing one stage after another, or do they eventually stop?

Oh boy, you had fun then I guess. XD "N" is the default short cut for the mini-map. Although you've probably figured that out. If you ever need to find a shortcut, you can open options (O) and browse through that.

I tried out a lancer once and it didn't go well for me at all. When I died on the Isle of Dawn, I decided to give it up. There wasn't going to be any way for me ever to lead a party through a dungeon with my level of skill as a lancer. It just wasn't going to happen. XD The big trick with the lancer is the resolve. You can't just stand around blocking all day and that makes it hard. Warriors can do a quick block and then jump out of the way and attack. Lancers generally just have to stand there and stay because they're too heavy and slow to do any jumping or quick moving.

As the game progresses, you'll get different types of relic weapons. The first one requires 10 shards which drop randomly. After a little while, you'll start getting shards for a new weapon and that pattern will continue throughout the game. I can say with certainty that pieces for weapons will continue dropping until at least level 50 and I assume they keep going until 60+, although at that point, other weapons may be more useful than them. Does that answer the question?

What's the name of the guild Infinite? I'll go ahead and apply to join if everyone is okay with that. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:23 am

Yeah, kill quests with a lancer is such a pain because you only have single target damage. XP I've already had to use three self-resurrects now. I think I also died in the island of dawn, yeah. XD I'm really just looking forward to fighting bosses and those giant mobs. cx

Yeah, Lancers are so slow and bulky, ahh. XD They really only get good when you combo a few things or use your three.

Yeah, that's perfect! I was just wondering if you ever stopped receiving relic weapons. cx

And of course! Sorry, the Guildmaster had a few complications with being online at the same time that you were. ^^; I'll tell them ASAP! The guild name is 'Sororian Flame'. c:
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
Burying your gays,
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease

of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:54 pm

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:
    Yeah, kill quests with a lancer is such a pain because you only have single target damage. XP I've already had to use three self-resurrects now. I think I also died in the island of dawn, yeah. XD I'm really just looking forward to fighting bosses and those giant mobs. cx

Yeah, Lancers are so slow and bulky, ahh. XD They really only get good when you combo a few things or use your three.

Yeah, that's perfect! I was just wondering if you ever stopped receiving relic weapons. cx

And of course! Sorry, the Guildmaster had a few complications with being online at the same time that you were. ^^; I'll tell them ASAP! The guild name is 'Sororian Flame'. c:

I figured that would be the case. It'll be easier for me to track it down and apply that way. ^^

Ah, just wait until you get to some really nice BAM fields and world bosses. Future dungeons will be fun for you too. Cultists' Refuge can get pretty tough if you don't watch your self. There's one room on the left side that ends in failure half the time if people don't know what they're doing. It's not even a boss. It's a mob of archer skeleton people that will set you on fire while shooting you. They hurt bad.

Anyway, I sent in a request to join the guild so hopefully it goes through alright. I'm all set to run BoL and was planning to do it tonight but the instance matching was taking too long so I gave up after 15 minutes. I really prefer a makeshift party with those who lurk around the teleportal, but no one was talking and I didn't want to start that conversation. XD A lot of people solo Bastion of Lok too so that probably contributes to the lack of matching. Berserker can't solo though, at least I can't with my level of skill.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Ahh, sorry sorry! I completely forgot to reply. >.<

Yeah, fighting the basilisks and nagas has really been fun!! I don't really like fighting the fat blue dudes though, my attacks take too long to charge and they attack for such a long duration that it takes a looong time to kill them. xP Oh boy, I can tell I'm going to have fun later on in the game~

I'm not sure if you're in the guild yet (I actually don't know how to check it, ahah) but My lancer's at level 24 now and I'm free to run BoL starting at six PM PST (about two hours from now). We could, if you want. c: I can also ask a priest friend of mine to tag along who's the same level.
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
Burying your gays,
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease

of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment