How to train your dragon chat

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: How to train your dragon chat

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:04 am

Eldrem28 wrote:I'm guessing this chat is for the series as well as the movies, but one of my favorite dragons other than night fury is the razorwhip. I can't remember her riders name, but I love her silver metal hide. Smart and quick too. If I couldn't have a night fury, I'd want a razorwhip :)

Heather, her riders name is heather, shes in serise 1 riders of burk, i really hate her, but i love her dragon.
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby Eldrem28 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:38 am

Saphira344 wrote:
Eldrem28 wrote:I'm guessing this chat is for the series as well as the movies, but one of my favorite dragons other than night fury is the razorwhip. I can't remember her riders name, but I love her silver metal hide. Smart and quick too. If I couldn't have a night fury, I'd want a razorwhip :)

Heather, her riders name is heather, shes in serise 1 riders of burk, i really hate her, but i love her dragon.

Agreed, I wasn't her biggest fan. The dragon on the other hand was amazing.
Currently: ON/OFF

All are different ^-^ Please click.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Eldrem28

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Eldrem28 wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:

Agreed, I wasn't her biggest fan. The dragon on the other hand was amazing.

shes worse in season 1 -.- makes sence though dagger being her brother.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby Eldrem28 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:14 pm

That's true. I keep forgetting that. I'm excited for the third movie, although I'm sad it will be the last. I hope they continue with the TV series a bit longer though :)

Eldrem28

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Eldrem28 wrote:That's true. I keep forgetting that. I'm excited for the third movie, although I'm sad it will be the last. I hope they continue with the TV series a bit longer though :)

wait third movie they have anounced it?
Saphira344

Postby Eldrem28 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 am

Saphira344 wrote:
Eldrem28 wrote:That's true. I keep forgetting that. I'm excited for the third movie, although I'm sad it will be the last. I hope they continue with the TV series a bit longer though :)

wait third movie they have anounced it?

I haven't seen an official trailer yet, but from what I've read, it's set to release in June 2018.

Eldrem28

Previous

Return to Entertainment