How to train your dragon chat

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: How to train your dragon chat

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 pm

interestingword wrote:
Silverhart wrote:Spitelout. ^^
I was so excited when I saw his name in the credits. *fangirls away*

Thank you. It is Spitelout, isn't it? X3

When I learned that I watched the whole movie again just to listen for his voice. XD It was kind of weird... I mean the two don't look like they should share a voice, but I guess it works.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 am

Silverhart wrote:I saw one episode of the series once I think, but it didn't really catch my interest. Maybe I'll give it another watch sometime.

Oh, and I love Hookfang! I just love the design for the Monstrous Nightmare, and I loved the animation on Hookfang in the two movies. He looks really sweet - you know, as sweet as a Nightmare can look. ^^
Also, isn't Snotlout's dad voiced by David Tennant? In the movie at least. I'm assuming he didn't sign onto the show (but it'd be awesome if he did!) That's like my one piece of HTTYD Trivia, that David Tennant did the voice for one of the background Vikings. XP I think it was Spitlout he voiced... although someone please correct me if I'm mistaken. I really haven't watched the movie in a while.

I can hear the simmlaritys, but i think that might be becuse of my Asperger, iam better at reconiseing people by there voice then there face half the time the other its by there face insted of there voice XD, though i didnt pick it up till i knew he voiced a viking, in the first move after sotic says those who stay will look after hiccup he speaks, and i think its the only line he has in the first movie XD.
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby Silverhart » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:18 am

Saphira344 wrote:
Silverhart wrote:I saw one episode of the series once I think, but it didn't really catch my interest. Maybe I'll give it another watch sometime.

Oh, and I love Hookfang! I just love the design for the Monstrous Nightmare, and I loved the animation on Hookfang in the two movies. He looks really sweet - you know, as sweet as a Nightmare can look. ^^
Also, isn't Snotlout's dad voiced by David Tennant? In the movie at least. I'm assuming he didn't sign onto the show (but it'd be awesome if he did!) That's like my one piece of HTTYD Trivia, that David Tennant did the voice for one of the background Vikings. XP I think it was Spitlout he voiced... although someone please correct me if I'm mistaken. I really haven't watched the movie in a while.

I can hear the simmlaritys, but i think that might be becuse of my Asperger, iam better at reconiseing people by there voice then there face half the time the other its by there face insted of there voice XD, though i didnt pick it up till i knew he voiced a viking, in the first move after sotic says those who stay will look after hiccup he speaks, and i think its the only line he has in the first movie XD.

How funny! I'm usually better at picking up voices then faces too - at least with actors. I'll see an actor I think looks familiar, but I can almost never place the name until I hear the voice. Or sometimes watching an animated movie, I'll think 'I know that voice' and it often turns out that I do. Or the opposite will happen. Like the first time I watched the 'The Time Machine' (the old one with Rod Taylor) I recognized his voice immedeitally as Pongo from '101 Dalmations', and was like 'Holy Cow! He was like... an actual actor?!' It's weird feeling. Throughout that whole movie I couldn't get the image of a Dalmation in a Time Machine out of my head. To make matters worse, the man who voiced Flaversham in 'Great Mouse Detective' was in it too. XP

Getting off subject here, excuse me.

I thought Spitelout had a couple of lines in the film, like two or three. They're all in the background though, so they're hard to catch. I have to watch it again when I have the chance this week.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby interestingword » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 pm

I watched it again after seeing his name in the credits, could he have been the one who kept yelling "night fury!" Whenever Toothless popped up? To be honest, I can't tell, the most I've heard of his native accent is in little snippets during interviews about Doctor Who. Anyway, that's my theory, since I believe Spitlout is Snotlout's father, correct? Then it makes sense that their helmets are similar, right? Well, I may be wrong, but I saw a Viking in the last scene with an almost identical helmet, and I'm pretty sure he said,"night fury!!!" But I am just as likely to be wrong. Also, it says "Spitlout and miscellanious vikings ... David Tennant."
Perhaps he play- I mean, voices several?
I don't know...
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby scarlett » Thu May 14, 2015 8:00 pm

My favorite dragon in the movies is Cloudjumper, Valka's dragon. His four wings are amazing :o
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Polly44 » Sun May 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Ooooo, i LOVE the HTTYD films! They are so awesome. Hiccup is adorable, Toothless is epic and they are just amazing!!!!! :D I've heard a lot about the books, and they sound interesting, but they just don't sound like they are much like the films and that's what is putting me off getting them, as i love the films, but if the books aren't like the films, then i might not like them. xD

David Tennant does voice at least one person in the film. But he only has like one or maybe two lines across both films, so it's really not that obvious.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Saphira344 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:56 am

Polly44 wrote:Ooooo, i LOVE the HTTYD films! They are so awesome. Hiccup is adorable, Toothless is epic and they are just amazing!!!!! :D I've heard a lot about the books, and they sound interesting, but they just don't sound like they are much like the films and that's what is putting me off getting them, as i love the films, but if the books aren't like the films, then i might not like them. xD

David Tennant does voice at least one person in the film. But he only has like one or maybe two lines across both films, so it's really not that obvious.

He voices snotlouts dad,in the first movie he has one line I belived,the 'iam with you stoic after the those who stay will look after hiccup. He has more screen time in the TV series more so the race to fire wyrm island episode in season 2. Only reason I know is its one of my favourite episodes cus hookfang stars in it.
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby iepdiewep » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Hey, I am new to this one, so my faveourite dragon has got to be the night fury, because they are so full of many secrets and are so much like cats. I love toothless and i make my own fantasies on what happens after the films.

Oh, and have you heard, there is a third one coming out in 2018. They are making it come out so late, because httyd2 didn't get as many high reviews as the first one did, and they want to make this one the best they possibly can. :3 I cant wait!
I HAVE READ THE INHERITANCE CYCLE, SEND ME A PM AND WE CAN TALK! ALSO I AM OBSESSED WITH HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON SO TALK ABOUT THAT TOO! I LOVE YOU ALL
iepdiewep

Postby VelvetDeer » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:13 pm

I LOVE HTTYD ahhHHHh I'm so happy that this is a chat-- my favorite dragon has gotta be a night fury cuz Toothless X3 that adorable deadly dork- Hiccup is a great freakin dork too and I love him :D also timberjacks seem pretty cool man~ being a dragon rider would be amazing :3 Isn't there gonna be another movie? I wonder what else could happen...
VelvetDeer

Postby Eldrem28 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:39 am

I'm guessing this chat is for the series as well as the movies, but one of my favorite dragons other than night fury is the razorwhip. I can't remember her riders name, but I love her silver metal hide. Smart and quick too. If I couldn't have a night fury, I'd want a razorwhip :)
Currently: ON/OFF

All are different ^-^ Please click.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Eldrem28

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment