How to train your dragon chat

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

How to train your dragon chat

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

Here you can talk about the film and sub films of How to Train your dragon.
Rules
1. Obay all sight rules
2. Keep on topic
3. no double posting
4. please dont spam
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Re: How to train your dragon chat

Postby Zick3 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:32 am

I'm totally obsessed with HTTYD <3

My favorite dragon is the deadly nadder ^-^
Dragons

They are beautiful creatures which are flying trough the air.
They are mysterious creatures wich are looking at the moon with their sparkling eyes.
They are mighty creatures wich are slashing stones with their sharp claws.
They are proud creatures wich would never tell their weakness to enemies.
They are protecting creatures wich fight till the end for what they love.
They are caring creatures wich will protect their eggs and hatchlings forever.

If you understand them, you will love them too...

Zick3

Postby Sphye » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Zick3 wrote:I'm totally obsessed with HTTYD <3

The Nadderheads might be my favorite, too. Aside from the Night Fury, of course, because who doesn't love Toothless?!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Haha mines monstrous nightmare,reason is because in the ds game version I got its the stronges dragon two hits of attacks that take all you dragons energy Equals win. And I love hookfang in the riders of Burk DVD I got(part one,I have yet to get part 2). But that's only because my favert hasn't been shown yet. It was in the book of dragons but I don't count that as it was only for a few minutes. I own all the DVD's so far(at least the ones I know of). How to train you dragon special addition with the bonus short of Legend of the bonenapping dragon,Gift of the nightfurys+book of dragons and Dragons Riders of berk part one. I also have the How to train your Dragon Arear Spectacular program, a monstrous nightmare and toothless plush from the area spectacular witch I saw. My only two isusses with it was the volume of the dragons roars and the fact they made the monstrous nightmare a frost dragon(walks on four legs with wings) instead of a wyvern like the movie's. I have read the first book and to be fair I prefer the movie..So yer I think iam a fan,sorry if this sounds like iam braging,I don't mean it to.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby Silverhart » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Saphira344 wrote:Haha mines monstrous nightmare,reason is because in the ds game version I got its the stronges dragon two hits of attacks that take all you dragons energy Equals win. And I love hookfang in the riders of Burk DVD I got(part one,I have yet to get part 2). But that's only because my favert hasn't been shown yet. It was in the book of dragons but I don't count that as it was only for a few minutes. I own all the DVD's so far(at least the ones I know of). How to train you dragon special addition with the bonus short of Legend of the bonenapping dragon,Gift of the nightfurys+book of dragons and Dragons Riders of berk part one. I also have the How to train your Dragon Arear Spectacular program, a monstrous nightmare and toothless plush from the area spectacular witch I saw. My only two isusses with it was the volume of the dragons roars and the fact they made the monstrous nightmare a frost dragon(walks on four legs with wings) instead of a wyvern like the movie's. I have read the first book and to be fair I prefer the movie..So yer I think iam a fan,sorry if this sounds like iam braging,I don't mean it to.

That is awesome. ^^ I want a Toothless plush.
Anyway, I love the film. I''ve read the first book and have the DVD. Also have the Wii game, which is fun. I could spend hours just decorating those dragons. My favorite is Toothless/Night Furies; Toothless reminds me of my old puppy. :3

Have you guys heard anything about the sequel coming out? I think the teaser trailer was released a while back, but I haven't seen any other trailers for it yet. That should be fun when it comes out.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Zick3 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:00 am

Sphye wrote:
Zick3 wrote:I'm totally obsessed with HTTYD <3

The Nadderheads might be my favorite, too. Aside from the Night Fury, of course, because who doesn't love Toothless?!

Yes, besides the Night Fury. I don't know anyone who doesn't think toothless is the cutest dragon in the world <3
Dragons

They are beautiful creatures which are flying trough the air.
They are mysterious creatures wich are looking at the moon with their sparkling eyes.
They are mighty creatures wich are slashing stones with their sharp claws.
They are proud creatures wich would never tell their weakness to enemies.
They are protecting creatures wich fight till the end for what they love.
They are caring creatures wich will protect their eggs and hatchlings forever.

If you understand them, you will love them too...

Zick3

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm

There is always someone, but i think the Timberjack is the best dragon.
Saphira344

Postby interestingword » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Can we discuss the books too? Because they are awesome. And in the books, Toothless is really cute. Just saying.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:09 am

i guess we can two.
Saphira344

Postby Somnus » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 am

Saphira344 wrote:There is always someone, but i think the Timberjack is the best dragon.

Thank you, Timberjacks rock and if the dragons were real I would want one.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Next

Return to Entertainment