Hachiko: A Dog's Tale

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Hachiko: A Dog's Tale

Postby Edo Phoenix » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:08 am

Do you like dogs~?
Have you ever seen/ heard the name Hachiko?

No...!?
Then, let me introduce you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A drama based on the true story of a college professor's bond with the abandoned dog he takes into his home.

This heartwarming true story is an American adaptation of a Japanese story about a dog named Hachiko.

A schoolboy reports on his hero: Hachiko, his grandfather's dog. In a flashback, a puppy at a Japanese monastery is crated and sent to the US. The crate's tag tears, and when the puppy pushes his way out of the crate at the train station of a small Rhode Island town, Parker Wilson, a professor of music, takes the dog home for the night.
His wife isn't happy about it. A Japanese friend reads the dog's tag - "Hachi" or "Eight," a lucky number. Parker decides to call the dog Hachiko. He teaches the dog to fetch, but the dog refuses. The dog forges a different kind of loyalty.
Tragedy tests that loyalty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've ever watched it, what do you think?
Which part of the movie do you like?

Discuss anything related to this movie here~ :)

All site's rules apply!
Edo Phoenix

Re: Hachiko: A Dog's Tale

Postby ✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:17 pm

This movie. I swear. I absolutely love this movie. I can't watch it without crying, which is a rarity for me. I don't cry easily, but this movie... The end... I can't hold back the tears. It's wonderful, cute, funny, beautiful,and terribly, terribly sad.
I am no longer active at all on this site. please do not trade or message me. thank you.
✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪

Return to Entertainment