World of Warcraft ~ You are not Prepared! Open! (WIP)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: World of Warcraft ~ We will be conquerors! Open! (WIP)

Postby General Bacon » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 pm

So the new xpac is being announced on the 6th, thoughts on what it is or hopes?
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Symaro » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:11 pm

General Bacon wrote:
So the new xpac is being announced on the 6th, thoughts on what it is or hopes?

What, another one?! :shock:

Instruct the children not to dream of toys or sweets.
Instruct them to dream of infrastructure.
Symaro

Postby KisaWolfz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:18 pm

I haven't been able to play WoW because my internet is down :(
I recently moved and have had my new internet set up. Hopefully be Wednesday Ill be able to start playing again!!

#WoWwithdrawls
KisaWolfz

Postby General Bacon » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:09 am

@Symaro it was quite a short trip for WoD! I've had fun though :3

@KisaWolf Nuuuuu WoW withdrawls are the worst!!

So I am completely stoked! Legion!!! Demon Hunters!!! Illidan!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! What do you guys think?! Are you as pumped as me?!
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby KisaWolfz » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:44 am

General Bacon wrote:
@Symaro it was quite a short trip for WoD! I've had fun though :3

@KisaWolf Nuuuuu WoW withdrawls are the worst!!

So I am completely stoked! Legion!!! Demon Hunters!!! Illidan!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! What do you guys think?! Are you as pumped as me?!

Here is a quick link on the information in case anyone missed!
World of Warcraft- Legion

I'm super pumped. Ill definitely be into Demon hunters!
Also with the new class comes new abilities.
Spectral Sight - Metamorphosis - Unrivaled Mobility

Also I got my internet fixed. Going to start playing again!
KisaWolfz

Postby Secret » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:59 am

I'm loving the new Demon Hunter class, except I have a feeling that quite a lot of people will be moving to it... which will probably result in a shortage of healers.

Anyway, I'm extremely excited about Legion, especially when I consider how it is literally everything that we've be waiting for. The Emerald Dream expansion, Burning Crusade 2 expansion and the Lost Isles expansion all rolled into one. I hope that they don't screw it all up though like they did with WoD, if they manage to mess this up too I expect that Warcraft will enter a gradual or not so gradual decline :(
ImageImage
Secret

Postby General Bacon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Hooray! I'm glad you will be back Kisa! I was kinda meh about how WoD is/was right now, but the new expansion has got my spirits up and I've been doing my Tannan rep! I'm nearly done now so I'm pretty excited for flight now :3

@Secret that's probably going to be the suckiest part, I have never had a healer before, but perhaps this expansion I shall try one out so I have two new things to try.

I agree, this next expansion if done like WoD will probably make WoW in general decline for the worst :( I have high hopes though and faith that they will do it right this time. Granted I don't hate WoD, but it turned out to be more of a meh expansion than I had envisioned.
General Bacon

Postby Secret » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:24 am

Well if you read the forums (or any gaming magazine, be it online or offline) then you've probably seen a few articles about WoW's sudden increase and steep decrease in subscribers at the beginning of WoD.

This is pretty much their last chance to bring subscribers back up, if they fail then WoW's doomed.
ImageImage
Secret

Re: World of Warcraft ~ You are not Prepared! Open! (WIP)

Postby General Bacon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:02 am

I don't play on this site anymore, but I couldn't resist popping in to ask how everyone is enjoying Pre Legion right now! Here are a few questions I have for you all :D Feel free to add some yourself!

~~~~~~~~

• I am digging the new class changes myself! My two mains are my Spriest and my new Protection warrior I just boosted from 60 with my boyfriend's Holy priest. I adore both of these classes so much now. I also love the druid as always, still trying to get a max leveled one again, but I am lazy XD

• I love the Demon Hunters, I made a Havoc to start, but my next will be Vengeance. Even so, I think I will be sticking to my Spriest and Warrior :)

• I've played through all the current Legion stuff, and so far I think it's great, though sad (no spoilers for others please!)

• I did happen to snag my moose just recently, I'm pretty excited, he's so awesome!

Code: Select all
[b]What is your opinion on the new class changes?[/b]

[b]What do you think of the Demon Hunters?[/b]

[b]Have you played through all the Pre Legion quests yet? What do you think of them?[/b]

[b]Have you gotten your moose yet?[/b]

General Bacon

Re: World of Warcraft ~ You are not Prepared! Open! (WIP)

Postby General Bacon » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:26 am

I'm not sure anyone is on this post anymore, but just in case I wanted to let you guys know that tomorrow is the running of the gnomes for breast cancer! Please feel free to join! I will be on my guild with Discord and you are welcomed to join! More info below!

~~~~

Where:

The event will be held on the Scarlet Crusade server, and this is the 7th run!

When:

7 PM EST, show up 30 mins early for a guild tabard!

What do I do?:

Create a level 1 gnome with pink hair on Scarlet Crusade and join our run with thousands of your fellow gnomes!

___

I hope to see you there! PM me if you want my btag!

Here's my cutie for today! I wanted to name her Jigglypuff, but WoW wouldn't let me :( So Gigglypoof it is, I also think a warrior is suiting (not just cause I love them) but cause you gotta be a warrior to battle breast cancer!

General Bacon

Previous

Return to Entertainment