World of Warcraft ~ You are not Prepared! Open! (WIP)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: World of Warcraft ~ We will be conquerors! Open! (WIP)

Postby KisaWolfz » Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Secret wrote:-snip-

Anything else:
If you play and want to know my BattleTag, PM me and I'll happily let you know ^^
Got Invincible yesterday

HOW!? lol
Ive been trying forever. Still no luck for me.
That mount just doesn't want me to own it... I want Invincible so badly!

I think my best mount is my retired 'Swift Zulian Tiger' mount.
KisaWolfz

Postby General Bacon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Welcome :D

That's so awesome that you got Invincible Secret :O I haven't tried grinding for him yet, but I really need to he's so awesome X3

@KisaWolfz The Zulian Tiger is pretty awesome! I wish I had gotten him when he was around :(

I think my rarest mount is probably Rivendare's Deathcharger, he just dropped randomly for me when I was lvling an alt and not trying to grind him at the moment :O We all needed on him and I won it was pretty sweet ^_^
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Secret » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Oh nice! I still haven't gotten the Rivendare's Deathcharger, I tried grinding for it but gave up after a couple months.

At the moment I'm levelling a Horde budget alt on Dalaran. If you don't know what a budget alt is, it is an alt character that you level up to level 60. Once it has reached level 60, you complete all the content for level 60 with other level 60s and then you go to level 70, 80, 85, 90, etc. I think it was Sodapoppin that started it and now all these Youtubers have joined the same guild on Dalaran and have all created budget alts. I'm skipping to level 80 though since the guild (which has over 500 active members now) is already halfway through the 70 content.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby General Bacon » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:35 am

Secret wrote:Oh nice! I still haven't gotten the Rivendare's Deathcharger, I tried grinding for it but gave up after a couple months.

At the moment I'm levelling a Horde budget alt on Dalaran. If you don't know what a budget alt is, it is an alt character that you level up to level 60. Once it has reached level 60, you complete all the content for level 60 with other level 60s and then you go to level 70, 80, 85, 90, etc. I think it was Sodapoppin that started it and now all these Youtubers have joined the same guild on Dalaran and have all created budget alts. I'm skipping to level 80 though since the guild (which has over 500 active members now) is already halfway through the 70 content.

He's annoying to get, I had actually stopped farming him so it was a happy surprise :D

Oh whoa, I've never heard of that before, but I really like the sound of it...I wonder if I can get my guild to do that :O I know we have our lvl 60 alts just sittin about. Sounds relatively fun!
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Secret » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:41 am

Yeah it's great :) oh and if you're going to level up characters anyway I suggest doing Herald of the Titans while you're at it as well (if you haven't already done it)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby General Bacon » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:27 pm

I actually haven't so I need to do that :O

How are you liking the new patch? I actually managed to get to join a group and kill Kazzak it was pretty awesome! I can't wait for my guild to come back from their mountain trip so we can try out the raid, I'm so anxious for it D:
General Bacon

Postby Secret » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 pm

xD I managed to kill Kazzak as well, mind you I was dead and/or running back for almost the entire fight. Oh, and let me know how Hellfire Citadel goes, if you want my guild is doing a run of it on Normal this Friday at 7:30pm GMT +10.

The new Battle Pet stuff is amazing, I love the legendary battle pets, I'm about halfway through the achievement to kill them all so far.
Also, there's this friend of mine, I swear he has the best RNG luck in the world. Within the past couple months he has gotten the following mounts:
Flametalon of Alysrazor
Pureblood Firehawk (He also go the hammer in the same run from Ragnaros... the same boss)
Invincible
Mimiron's Head
Drake of the North Wind
Onyxian Drake
Ashes of A'lar
And 2 or 3 others that I can't remember the names of.
It's just ridiculous
ImageImage
Secret

Postby General Bacon » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Hahaha! Yes me too! It was still super fun, but the jerk didn't drop anything for me D: Well no he did drop some felblight, but I was hoping for some yummy armor lol Ah sweet! If I'm not at work I'd love to join in!

Ahhh Pet Battles is something I have been meaning to get into for a long time now, I just always end up doing other things >.< And your friend sucks! o.o That's such an epic amount of luck and it should be shared!

I did finally get my Sandstone Drake if that counts for anything lol! I found it super cheap again so I was happy :3
General Bacon

Postby Secret » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:55 am

I'll make sure to whisper you if you're online for Hellfire ^^ also we have a random Trivia Night in roughly 4 and a half hours (7:30 GMT +10) the prize would be something from our guild vault (There are a ton of battle pets in there among other things, I would know because I put them all in there lol. And there are some new ones too)

The Sandstone Drake is the one from Vial of the Sands right?
ImageImage
Secret

Postby General Bacon » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Gosh I have been so busy lately...but I did do the LFR for the first part of Hellfire, and I feel slightly let down by it, it seems too easy? Maybe that's because it was just LFR though I'm not sure :( However, it's been fun trying out all the new stuff I like the shipyard too :) Yes that's the Vial :D He looks super cool in shadow form <3

I've been off WoW lately though, because my boyfriend let me borrow his Warcraft 3 game so I finally get to see some awesome lore! It's super fun and I highly recommend it if you haven't played it yet!

Also download the Legendary VR app if you have an IPhone or Andriod, because you get to fly on a gryphon and see Stormwind from the movie....IT'S AMAZING!
General Bacon

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment